Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    I feel like right now unless you play duel/cw only the state of the game is getting kind of annoying. I suppose besides duel/cw there is only really garden tdm to play with the occasional rotation tdm. But all these explosives and molotovs etc are getting too much imo. I dont really understand the concept of this new tnt item, you throw it in a corner and you hope that after 4 seconds whoever didn't see you throw this item is going to that place and take 100 damage or w/e it is. The tnt can also reach underground when it's placed above ground like wtf? These garden tdm rooms are getting so random now with these molotovs, tnts and ppl suiciding with sticky nades that you just have to get lucky that you're not dying to these things or take random 100 damage.

I dont want to sound like I'm whining, Idk maybe I am but especially this new item just makes no sense to me. I like this game because it takes skill and effort to play, not because I wanna die to some random shit that you can not have seen coming.

Thoughts?

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Mattie for this useful post:

Cid (12-07-2022), furl (12-07-2022), Halcyon (12-05-2022), RlCK (12-07-2022), TomasEdison (12-03-2022), Tzunami best0 (12-04-2022)

Thread Information