Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Add more loadout slots, like double than as it is now.
    Please consider to make a feature that when you sell all, those registered items in loadouts NOT get sold and confirmation pop out when registered donation items are moved to storage . It's quite annoying to rebuy them all

Country
    Thanks
    I'd also like to add in the possibility of keeping the clothes separate from the guns/items when it comes to loadouts. i personally use the loadouts to switch gun setups, not to switch back to whatever outfit I happened to be wearing when I made that loadout.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    I'd also like to add in the possibility of keeping the clothes separate from the guns/items when it comes to loadouts. i personally use the loadouts to switch gun setups, not to switch back to whatever outfit I happened to be wearing when I made that loadout.
    I disagree. When I quest I use Damage Reduction Clothing that is won via Quest/Challenge Quest/Survival. So having loadouts affect clothing is a necessity for me, since I want to look differently or have better stats, when I'm not questing.

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I disagree. When I quest I use Damage Reduction Clothing that is won via Quest/Challenge Quest/Survival. So having loadouts affect clothing is a necessity for me, since I want to look differently or have better stats, when I'm not questing.
    Didn't realize that was a thing. It's not too big of a deal to me personally having to change out clothing as I just randomize a new set whenever I join a room. Just something I figured I'd throw out there.

Are the damage reduction clothes only permitted in quest? It'd be nice to add some damage reducing clothing for normal games too!
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information