Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    I wouldn't mind seeing a button implied to pick up the item instead of just walking into it and picking it up. Sometimes in battle you can accidently run into a weapon that you don't want or use. It actually happened to me today in a garden room. I was fighting someone and then I ran into a weapon without knowing and died because it changed my SG into a rocket. As for placement and spawn speed, I'm not entirely sure about that.

2. The following user said thank you to TonySoprano for this useful post:

Desecration (12-17-2022)

Country
    Thanks
    As long as there's a different way of picking it up rather than automatically I don't think placement would matter much. Although I have noticed a few weird things such as double rockets in the same spawn spot. Makes you assume you'll be picking up both of them. Also I've noticed revolver and sniper in the same spawn spot as well. Also some of the guns spawn too "low", where half the gun is under the floor, making it hard to decipher which gun it is. If those two things (multiple weapons in one spot, weapons not visible enough) were fixed and the option of choosing to pickup a gun or not, I think that would encourage players to play the game mode more often than it is now.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information