Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

As of right now theres only a limit for less than (<) , which is good for new players to avoid the pros. Now my suggestion is to also have a greater than (>) limiter so that the good players can also avoid new comers from joining the room.

What are yall thoughts on this?

I just feel bad for new people joining the room regardless of being it a duel or tdm. Sometimes it kills the mood of the tdm running so fluent till a new comer joins and eventually dies out. Same thing goes for a duel room where they just get slaugthered unfortunately.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I do not think the greater than condition would be beneficial towards anything in this case, because people with high elo don't particularly care if low elo players join their team. That being said, those low elo players might not have a good time and leave the room, which serves the purpose of a tag that would prevent them from joining altogether. If the room maker decided not to put a greater than elo condition on his room, his room effectively becomes a high elo room if low elo players are discouraged from joining when they're gonna get slaughtered. Those players can make a less than elo limitation to solve this problem, which is why we have the less than condition and not greater than.

Thanks
    In a way yes I can agree with you but the thing is I would rather still have this feature because at least I would know no new player will harm duel or tdm that im hosting. Because Ive had tdm with all decent players and the second 1 or 2 new players were able to join, it just killed the flow instantly and then people started to leave. For example I would just host a tdm that is greater than 3500 elo and by doing so, I wouldnt fear of having to kick or discourage new comers distrubing the flow of the game. Again youre under the assumption of "most high elo" player wouldnt care but I can assure you the flow of the game is what makes a great fun experience for "most high elo" players. Im not asking for much since the system is technically already implemented, its just a another option of having grater than (>) as well as less than (<)
    Last edited by Montreal; 12-17-2022 at 07:44 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    We might as well go back to level based lobbies then. Newbie channel, 5-15, 15-30, 30-65, 65+
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

5. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

Ommadawn (12-18-2022)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    We might as well go back to level based lobbies then. Newbie channel, 5-15, 15-30, 30-65, 65+
    Why go through that procress haha when all im asking a the sign to be switch sides LOL. Rather then making it complicated

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Montreal View Post
    Why go through that procress haha when all im asking a the sign to be switch sides LOL. Rather then making it complicated
    Joking. But I do miss that Channel select window. I don't see why your request shouldn't be honored. Simple to add(I think?), shouldn't be a bother, and would be appreciated for those who do care. Do you get more elo for killing higher elo players than your current elo? Because if so that could also be beneficial to those that are higher.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Or replace the level channel system with elo.

Thanks
    I dont see a reason to have multiple channel with a low population. Its not that pleasant to see multiple channels with few lobbies. At least thats how I view it, unless we magically have like 3-4k people playing haha then having multiple channels is good

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Do you get more elo for killing higher elo players than your current elo? Because if so that could also be beneficial to those that are higher.
    Yes. You also lose more when you lose to lower elo players

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Montreal View Post
    I dont see a reason to have multiple channel with a low population. Its not that pleasant to see multiple channels with few lobbies. At least thats how I view it, unless we magically have like 3-4k people playing haha then having multiple channels is good
    I mean you can skip the channels idea and just change the level option for rooms to elo, works the same but the rooms stay in 1 main lobby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information