Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: EhabGz

Reason: I bought his Golden Ticket couz he pm me that he has. . i send 420coins with him but he didnt send golden ticket that guy was a big scammer. . can u just do something admin, even u didnt return coins just to give him punishment for what he did his action. . i know you didnt support this marketing but can u just stop this kind of people. . i liked this game so much !!looking for your fast response.. thank u for understanding !!

Proof/Evidence ^ErRay^NZen26^2_2022-12-27_20-52-12.jpg

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Why did you do it when you know we're not supporting trading/buying/selling?

Country
    Thanks
    I thought he was trusted couz he was VIP i think. Can u just do something.. couz this guy will not going to stop and there are some good players are buying/selling items

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    This is stated in the FGunZ Rules and Regulations:

If you get scammed because you tried to buy / sell / trade anything, we will not provide any support, this means that you will not see your items or coins back nor will we remove the items or coins from the other person's account, you must take responsibility for your own actions.
    In-case you lost access to an account you bought or traded; we will not provide any support either.

We do not support it at all, so no action will be taken.

Declined.

TonySoprano's Avatar GM

Country
    Thanks
    Edit:

Due to EhabGz continuing to repeatedly scam people in game, we have decided to Permanently ban him from this server.

Thread Information