̠̱͓͉̱̬͎͐̓̍ͣ̑͌ͪ͡ ͨ̔͋ͯ̈́̊̍̍

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    !Update
    My new idea, So it's like the vial where you speed up, except a totally other type of function its where the player is invincible and or invisible (still kinda visible) for a couple seconds which would be really useful in (1v3) (1v2) situations, where you are hopeless. The way the function would be balance is by only letting it be a function on the setting tab before making a game or limiting it to where only be available like a power up so you'd have to kill 2-3 people to fill up that bar on top left corner or bottom corner, wherever u place it. It's kinda of like a power up but yeah just a game mode idea kinda of to make some things more interesting when you have noobs in your team. I have several other ideas, but I don't want to just make this whole other game I enjoy gunz the way it is.
    Also, I miss the old landmines now they tumble you to ground which I find odd imo. Appreciate it!
    Last edited by Synex; 12-28-2022 at 08:47 PM.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    There is already an option to change the opacity for the Chat-box. It can be found in "Video --> IV --> Chat Background Transparency", I personally set my value to 20, but you can tweak it more to make ^6 more visible to you.

As for the delay for Turbo spawning, I believe you mean the auto spawn if someone doesn't trigger the instant respawn (aka left click). Most of the time I think those people are just trying to leave the room (without being considered death evaders).

Spoiler!

3. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Synex (12-28-2022)

̠̱͓͉̱̬͎͐̓̍ͣ̑͌ͪ͡ ͨ̔͋ͯ̈́̊̍̍

Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    There is already an option to change the opacity for the Chat-box. It can be found in "Video --> IV --> Chat Background Transparency", I personally set my value to 20, but you can tweak it more to make ^6 more visible to you.

As for the delay for Turbo spawning, I believe you mean the auto spawn if someone doesn't trigger the instant respawn (aka left click). Most of the time I think those people are just trying to leave the room (without being considered death evaders).
    No I'm talking about when a player respawns and let's say they respawn next to you, and you shoot them they don't take no damage for 3 or 4 seconds giving them an advantage on the player who already just killed him or still alive. But it's not the end of the world I just feel like if the invincible timing should be shorten when a player spawns back ruins it for the person on a roll because it isn't berserker where your HP regenerates.
    Thank you for that, all these new setting got to explore and navigate
    Updated post.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Synex View Post
    No I'm talking about when a player respawns and let's say they respawn next to you, and you shoot them they don't take no damage for 3 or 4 seconds giving them an advantage on the player who already just killed him or still alive. But it's not the end of the world I just feel like if the invincible timing should be shorten when a player spawns back ruins it for the person on a roll because it isn't berserker where your HP regenerates.
    Thank you for that, all these new setting got to explore and navigate
    Updated post.
    It's 2 seconds.

Thread Information