Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    In the old days there were already resistance rings vs fire, ice, poison and lightning where players had to choose between those or just HP OR AP rings, we have mixed rings so personally I rather stick with new rings but no extra slots.
    This suggestion is interesting. Other than making new rings, it's also possible to make these items via JJangs. Or perhaps to even add some sort of status effects to dashes (based on the color?).

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    This suggestion is interesting. Other than making new rings, it's also possible to make these items via JJangs. Or perhaps to even add some sort of status effects to dashes (based on the color?).
    What kind of status effects come to mind? Also I've never used or even known what JJangs were/are. Aren't they the little animal critters that sit atop your shoulder in game?
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    What kind of status effects come to mind? Also I've never used or even known what JJangs were/are. Aren't they the little animal critters that sit atop your shoulder in game?
    Nothing comes to mind, just thinking of using existing slots for more functionality. However there are many types of JJANG's, in Quest you can win some that grant a small amount of elemental resistance, or +1 Max Weight. Other times you can use it as a Cosmetic aka VIP JJANG or when we Staff equip our JJANG which states our role.

JJANG aren't those small animal critters lol, that's from the Cosmetic Box.

Spoiler!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    The origin of jjang is sort of image shown above the players head displaying a text along the lines of 'the best/good'.
    Is is something along those lines.

5. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Desecration (01-09-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Nothing comes to mind, just thinking of using existing slots for more functionality. However there are many types of JJANG's, in Quest you can win some that grant a small amount of elemental resistance, or +1 Max Weight. Other times you can use it as a Cosmetic aka VIP JJANG or when we Staff equip our JJANG which states our role.

JJANG aren't those small animal critters lol, that's from the Cosmetic Box.
    Oh. So dumb question but I'm assuming those quest Jjangs are usable within PVP rooms? If so I might have to start playing quest lol... I want an animal critter now

I'm only familiar with the VIP Jjangs and those Moderator role Jjangs. I think I recall seeing a querst box jjang once also.

Country
    Thanks
    Another item that comes to mind for a counter item would be something to counter the one hit nades. Similar to the pokemon item "Focus Band". And instead of one hit kill it leaves you with one hp instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information