Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
The only thing is that smoke nades are hardly ever used, so it wouldn't make much sense to add only one item that can counter when the item it's countering hardly sees any use.

I really like the simplistic idea of just making all the counter items as rings though. Less work involved...however I feel as if it should have it's own slot in the setup though. So you have your normal health rings and weight rings in rings slot 1 and 2...then have the counter rings for a ring slot 3...?

But if the idea is taken serious then it would be nice to have them added as actual clothing items. Flak Jacket, Gas Mask, Sunglasses, etc. Maybe for the stuns and mines counter item it could be special shoes/boots?

But if some of the counter item ideas can't be thought up into apparel, then the ring direction might be best. Or maybe just add some kind of resistance setup/class option? idk
In the old days there were already resistance rings vs fire, ice, poison and lightning where players had to choose between those or just HP OR AP rings, we have mixed rings so personally I rather stick with new rings but no extra slots.