Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I disagree, in my view it depends on the game mode. For instance, if someone gets a Capture the Flag room started having this vial is too broken and lets them to keep getting flags (they give nice EXP when you get enough players) without any time limit. Another example is using this in Infected mode, which would literally give humans an additional edge over some zombie types, I can see this getting annoying if someone has a hotshot with this speed enchantment.

Back to my above reply, you're only thinking of applying this to a TDM, but items are universal and apply to all game modes. Going back to what I said depending on the game mode people might not use them for escaping but for an infinite capture the flag run.
    You're right that I only thought of it from a tdm perspective...since you know...that's all the community even cares to play (for the majority). Simple solution for those other game modes where speed vials may be OP is to just not allow them in those modes. Keep it for DM/TDM only.

Also people can just use speed vials already in these modes, but no one has spoken against it yet, so it couldn't cause that big of an issue to have an unlimited option.
    Last edited by Desecration; 01-04-2023 at 06:14 PM.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information