Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    I do think when there was the ability to gain several event points through daily activities regularly, the prices in the event store were fitting.
    And it goes without saying the staff are extremely generous with the amount of events they do already run, but unfortunately for me and my timezone, I rarely get to join, so saving 100 or even 200 event coins is next to impossible.

First thought would be to ask can we lower the price of some items, but if that isn't too appealing to the people, maybe we could brainstorm some new ideas for gaining event points, similar to the old daily activity reward system. I have thought, would it be possible to introduce daily tasks ingame, missions that could reward 1 event point when all 5 daily tasks are completed?

2. The following user said thank you to JimmyRipper for this useful post:

Amamin (01-08-2023)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Adding daily tasks which are genuinely challenging sounds like a solid idea to keep activity up, but reducing the prices of the event shop based on the needs of those who don't get to play events is not logical, people who do play events can save up the needed amount of event points and the items on the pricier side of things were not meant for anyone to be able to acquire. It's either this or event points lose all meaning when half the server has the most expensive item in the event shop and just spends them to get coins instead.

4. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

JimmyRipper (01-06-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Adding daily tasks which are genuinely challenging sounds like a solid idea to keep activity up, but reducing the prices of the event shop based on the needs of those who don't get to play events is not logical, people who do play events can save up the needed amount of event points and the items on the pricier side of things were not meant for anyone to be able to acquire. It's either this or event points lose all meaning when half the server has the most expensive item in the event shop and just spends them to get coins instead.
    Is it really as easy as your sayings to save up 100 event coins from playing events? 100 coins is for one of the pricier items I must admit, but I do think even for some of the more experienced players that is no easy challenge. On the other hand though, I do agree with what your saying, changing the way things work to fit the needs of a few doesn't seem logical, for the majority of the store, I think the prices are absolutely perfect, its mainly the 100 coin pricing that I thought we could lower slightly
    Last edited by JimmyRipper; 01-06-2023 at 03:45 PM.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    The reason we changed the Activity Points Reward from 7 Event Points every 7 days, was because it affected the amount of people we were getting for events, and now with that gone event participation has increased. Additionally, you are wrong, the maximum amount of points an item costs in the Event Shop is 100 event points which is a fair amount, and I have seen other users even suggested to increase that further.

Unfortunately, we try to host as much as we can & will try to provide other opportunities to win points. If possible please send me a Direct/Private message with your time zone, and I can pass it on to the team and see if we can try to get some events in that time zone if it is plausible.

Moving this suggestion to Declined.

Spoiler!

Thread Information