Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: fgunz

Suggestion: remove the tie between cosmetic boxes and the sex of character.

this is not some gender offended post

I know there's the option to choose between Male and Female when rolling for cosmetic boxes...but I was wondering if we could just have all the items available no matter what sex your character is.

Example: I wanted to wear an all pink outfit on my male. However, there's no pink helmet/hat to use. I looked through my cosmetic box inventory and found a pink angry bird head! Awesome! Oh no...wait...it's for female.

The male box options are very lack luster already, imo. And all the "interesting" items are always tied to female. Why can't I wear a flower on my head because my character is male?

Ok maybe this is a gender offended post lmao I just think it'd be better if you could use the items on matter what sex your character is.

Maybe I'm missing some kind of point? I guess I can see with the new anime avatars... but then again like I said before the male options for cosmetic boxes aren't that exciting.

I know the whole advantage of using female over using male....but couldn't we just keep it at that?
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

2. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

Satan (01-14-2023)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Male and female models are a bit different from each other, so to have the same clothing piece, made for female, work on a male character, or visa versa, it has to be altered. We cannot use the same models for both genders unfortunately.

Some unisex models should be very easy to alter. Maybe Stephan can do this if he has time for it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Male and female models are a bit different from each other, so to have the same clothing piece, made for female, work on a male character, or visa versa, it has to be altered. We cannot use the same models for both genders unfortunately.

Some unisex models should be very easy to alter. Maybe Stephan can do this if he has time for it.
    I figured it had something to do with the models. I'd like to at least see the "accessory" cosmetic items and the heads/hats unisex.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information