Salem's Avatar Ah shit, here we go again

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description: With more Jjangs/Auras coming out in the past few months, we have even more options to stylize our characters which is really great, but sadly you can not equip both an Aura and a Jjang.

They are both considered under the term of "Jjang" but I don't believe that is the case in-game, they are in completely different places on a character model and stylize our characters differently.

My suggestion is to create a separate slot just for Auras, and separate auras from Jjangs. I believe this would make more use out of older Jjangs because at this moment most people would consider choosing auras if they had to choose between the both, but if you were able to wear both, people would most likely consider wearing their old Jjangs with their aura.

For example you could wear both The Twitch Jjang and the Twitch Aura at once, or wear the VIP Jjjang along with any Aura of your choice.

Ps I'm not sure wether this has been suggested before, if so my mistake!
    Last edited by Salem; 01-16-2023 at 06:39 AM.
    ✝✝✝

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Salem for this useful post:

Ommadawn (01-15-2023), Skilly (01-15-2023)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The way they are now is the way they were intended, not sure if our overlords the admins want to code a new slot just for the aura's (I believe we have 4 or 5 colours now).

Salem's Avatar Ah shit, here we go again

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I think it would be future proof as well, if they were to plan on adding more auras or play around with it and make new designs/varieties. It might be "too small" just to take time out and code in a new slot but to my knowledge I don't think many people would be against this suggestion. Hopefully the admins might consider this!
    ✝✝✝

Thread Information