Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    Whenever I was playing and an event was hosted it often seemed like there was no motivation from the host or it was lacking. It felt like the Host only hosted because he had to and not because he wanted to. I have no clue about the Event Hosting Rules/schedule, if they are fixed or anything I have no idea. I would wish for people in the Event Team to be more motivated and have "better/flexible schedules", I noticed when I sometimes visit the forum at weird times that an event is being hosted as if they are doing it just for the sake of it as if they are afraid? That if they don't host events they will be demoted. Currently we have like what 3 people in the Event Team? I believe we should atleast double that amount. I positively think that it would be a good idea to have a larger number of ETs from different countries(able to host more comfortably at different times due to time zones).
    Also GeorgeGFX & Linzor should get their own Section.
    I agree, we can see Ets contributes in this thread (where are they? oops they got life..) to be honest events are not fun anymore, host always shows his ego personally kinda irritating sometimes they try to rush end events (eg: they aiming floor in Dodge Ball event, old folks doesn't like this way of hosting I have seen plenty of complains about this but host keep ignoring ye they get tons of shit and troll respond but they are responsible to answer /react to legit question and actions)

If they hire new ets who gonna be official to them in different time zone? I'd love to see different time zone trials and Elite ETs helping them in taking leads only limited time (Trial period)

Skywodka you better jokes in team chat avoid getting warnings lol (rules only applies to players thank me later)
    Last edited by Faky; 01-26-2023 at 07:32 AM.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

2. The following user said thank you to Faky for this useful post:

Cid (01-25-2023)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    At last, I tried to host events at 7pm server time and it was going wrong from my side as I was extremely exhausted and doing silly mistakes while hosting. 7Pm server time is 23 : 30 for me. I got school and studies in the morning which is why I can't stay up to host at this late time. Most of the time Zelda and I host at 7-8pm IST since we get free from doing our hws, work and other stuff. I've been hosting VIP events as late as I can(10 : 30-11pm IST) so people from all around the world can play them. You guys are talking as if we're hosting events once in 3-4 days.
    The arguments provided in the thread had no mention of the overall frequency of events, but merely on the time in which they are selected. Since you confirm our worries that hosting during such times is rarely if ever possible for you due to how late it is, you essentially confirm that something has to be done on the matter.

Pls provide with a proof of ETs being egoistic, aiming at floor in dodgeball [ Pls ask people like Ommadawn, Luke, Cyrus,Kavi if we aim at floor or rush any events lmao ] or not answering any questions.
    Wanna see an example of bad attitude?
    Here: This is what you said to people after Luke's birthday Event. Shows how upset you're over him.
    I cannot speak for Faky or his behavior towards the event team which may or may not be appropriate. I can speak for the community of players however, that the fact that you're still playing this game of needing to provide proof for every small thing we claim you to do and you coming back with some random picture of Faky saying 3 random lines or attacking his lack of life is simply childish. I can say for a fact in response to the dodgeball argument that the proof exists in the 20000 event replays I have in my replay folder that show continued attempts by the event team to end rounds quickly by shooting fire/poison in nearly impossible to avoid manner. It has been a consistent method of killing 20 people in one pass ever since those weapons were introduced into the event, despite the many protests against their usage in that way. Nevertheless, attacking with lack of proof instead of listening to things that have turned out to be serious issues raised by many people in this thread is avoiding the real problem.
    Last edited by Bunny; 01-26-2023 at 01:59 PM.

4. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

SkyWodka (01-27-2023)

Bio's Avatar Miscellaneous

Country
    Thanks
    We know you're upset for not getting picked as ET last time, thats fine. Yeah we do have a life unlike you. We got schools, colleges and studies. Pls provide with a proof of ETs being egoistic, aiming at floor in dodgeball [ Pls ask people like Ommadawn, Luke, Cyrus,Kavi if we aim at floor or rush any events lmao ] or not answering any questions.
    Wanna see an example of bad attitude?
    Here: This is what you said to people after Luke's birthday Event. Shows how upset you're over him.

At last, I tried to host events at 7pm server time and it was going wrong from my side as I was extremely exhausted and doing silly mistakes while hosting. 7Pm server time is 23 : 30 for me. I got school and studies in the morning which is why I can't stay up to host at this late time. Most of the time Zelda and I host at 7-8pm IST since we get free from doing our hws, work and other stuff. I've been hosting VIP events as late as I can(10 : 30-11pm IST) so people from all around the world can play them. You guys are talking as if we're hosting events once in 3-4 days.
    This is exactly what the thread is about lol.
    Besides school and work, why did you apply for ET if you can't host on time properly? Seems like you're exhausted, every person has their silly mistakes but why would you push yourself?
    There are a lot of new players / old gen players who can dedicate lots of time eventually.
    But that's not my point, my point is there are many days in a week and you guys are hosting 3 to 4 events per week.
    For example, yesterday. There was a huge lack of ET's management and it's disappointing. hosting an event after 21 hours is kinda sucks.

P.S: It was 7 AM for me, that's the time when people are going to work/school.
    I hope everything will be alright.
    Dave, fix the issue please
    Last edited by Bio; 01-26-2023 at 02:35 PM.

Thread Information