Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bio's Avatar Miscellaneous

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    We know you're upset for not getting picked as ET last time, thats fine. Yeah we do have a life unlike you. We got schools, colleges and studies. Pls provide with a proof of ETs being egoistic, aiming at floor in dodgeball [ Pls ask people like Ommadawn, Luke, Cyrus,Kavi if we aim at floor or rush any events lmao ] or not answering any questions.
    Wanna see an example of bad attitude?
    Here: This is what you said to people after Luke's birthday Event. Shows how upset you're over him.

At last, I tried to host events at 7pm server time and it was going wrong from my side as I was extremely exhausted and doing silly mistakes while hosting. 7Pm server time is 23 : 30 for me. I got school and studies in the morning which is why I can't stay up to host at this late time. Most of the time Zelda and I host at 7-8pm IST since we get free from doing our hws, work and other stuff. I've been hosting VIP events as late as I can(10 : 30-11pm IST) so people from all around the world can play them. You guys are talking as if we're hosting events once in 3-4 days.
    This is exactly what the thread is about lol.
    Besides school and work, why did you apply for ET if you can't host on time properly? Seems like you're exhausted, every person has their silly mistakes but why would you push yourself?
    There are a lot of new players / old gen players who can dedicate lots of time eventually.
    But that's not my point, my point is there are many days in a week and you guys are hosting 3 to 4 events per week.
    For example, yesterday. There was a huge lack of ET's management and it's disappointing. hosting an event after 21 hours is kinda sucks.

P.S: It was 7 AM for me, that's the time when people are going to work/school.
    I hope everything will be alright.
    Dave, fix the issue please
    Last edited by Bio; 01-26-2023 at 02:35 PM.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    We'll open ET apps soon, so I don't think further discussion of the topic is necessary. Those of you that want to tackle the problem can apply

3. The following 6 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Beast (01-26-2023), Faky (01-26-2023), Linzor (01-27-2023), Ommadawn (01-26-2023), Salem (01-27-2023), ^1Luke™ (01-26-2023)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information