Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Then purchase a VIP membership and have the privilege to convert 1 event point for 2 donation coins.

I believe this suggestion was already suggested numerous times, and so far there's no change about it, hence this will most likely get declined as well.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Thanks
    "Then purchase a VIP membership"... Easy for you to say. Maybe I am not as privileged and can't afford paying real money for coins right now? You know what, maybe I am a multi-billionaire who just don't want to buy it right now cuz its Saturday and I decided I don't spend money on odd days... Do you know my reasons? You don't even know me.
    To just tell me to buy 300 coins worth in usd just to solve a stupid issue is just out of context and irrelevant.
    Let me let you in on a secret -> There are those who can't and/or don't want to pay for coins.
    Paying real money shouldn't be the only option to solve issues.
    As for the issue itself being suggested multiple times, I don't find that odd at all. It is just illogical decision being driven by pay2win mindset. Am I at fault to have odd number of event points? I'll tell you what. From now on, lets give people with 0 event points 1 event point, and afterwards give them 2 points each time they win... Make it so that the ONLY option is to buy VIP.
    Anyways, I hope this one gets resolved quickly. If it'll get closed as the "other" threads about this issue then well... I know i'll attend events to get 1 more point and then won't attend any more events at all. Great motivation there!

Thread Information