Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TomasEdison View Post
    How the **** it’s unfair the way it is right now? Like literally, VIP membership must have some benefits and privileges. Instead of getting mad - realize it, just like many other players have done that all over the years.

This suggestion may be ‘friendly’ for new players or those who don’t play/win events that much. Yet, however, VIP should have some worth benefits - not just the ability to join full rooms.
    You confound benefits and errors into one.. To be able to join full rooms is a benefit, to be able to attend VIP only events with way better prizes is a benefit, to get 20% exp bonus (which makes it easier to reach lvl 99 and get more coins) is a benefit, to have an exclusive vip shop is a benefit, to have a 1:2 ratio on event points to coins IS A BENEFIT, to limit non vip ones from converting with a lower conversion rate only if they have even number of points is an error, not a "VIP benefit".
    And nope, I won't "realize" it, as it shouldn't be a limitation. It ain't logical, just an error on the dev size. The lower ratio itself is something that differs VIPs from "Regular" players, and I find it to be ok.
    And no, my suggestion ain't friendly, it is just right.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Hacktivator for this useful post:

Jinsakai (02-07-2023), SunRui (01-29-2023)

Thread Information