Raekan's Avatar Le Red Fox

Country
    Thanks
    So I've recently come back to FGunZ and I know that the there's been a major rehaul of the item/weapon systems so that there are different types (L/S/H/SH/SSH) but I've noticed that some of my donation items are missing from the account as a whole. Most of the items stayed on the account, either on the character or the storage but some are missing entirely. I'm hoping to have them reinstated to my account because I didn't lose them any other way I could possibly think of, they weren't lucky box items either, I just came back and they weren't there and I did donate for the purpose of supporting the server and purchasing them.

The list of items missing and the dates I purchased them:

2014-09-08 Mayuri Shotgun
    2014-04-18 Pony Shotgun
    2014-03-25 Gold Desert Eagles
    2013-05-11 Black Infinity
    2013-05-11 Black Infinity II

Let me know if you need any other addition information regarding the matter.

Thanks for your time,
    Merciful

Share's Avatar ɟןǝsɹnoʎ ǝʌoן

Country
    Thanks
    Click here! A lot of items were refunded due to rebalancing.

Raekan's Avatar Le Red Fox

Country
    Thanks
    I've recently been told that a lot of items were refunded, however, I don't believe I've ever received a refund for any of them. I remember coming back to the game, logging in and checking the donation store page and my account only having 15 coins. That was even before logging in and even after checking my other characters for the items and logging off. I originally thought I was going crazy like, "Did I delete a character with the items on them or something?" of that sort, but I don't think I did before I quit the game a while back because there were 4 characters, 2 of which had nothing before recently deleting them.

I appreciate the link to the update noting that a refund was in place for the situation but to my knowledge, I haven't received any such compensation in any way. I hope this can be resolved in some way and I realize it's sort of an oddball type of situation.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Please create a ticket for this in the #support channel on the FGunZ Discord server. https://discord.gg/xUzfh6s

Note that we have seen this question dozens of times and it always turns out the coins were either: spent on lucky boxes, other items or gifted to other players. If you create a ticket, we can take a closer look.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    What Dave said. Every time we hear this, we open up the purchase history of players to see that they've spent all the coins on lucky boxes and forgot about it.

You seem to have bought 25 lucky boxes and a duelisto in 2018 from the coins you got refunded.

6. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Cid (02-01-2023)

Thread Information