Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Also against #3, I have had the auto afk kick me from the game room just by browsing the shop and it deemed me AFK when in fact I was actively scrolling to through the shop. 3 might be better for auto game room AFK, but if someone wants to change their equipment and takes longer than 3 minutes, they lose their spot in the room, and I don't find that appealing. The auto afk for game room has also kicked me when I was running commands or simply chatting in the game room. In my opinion 5 is fair.
    The fact that you get kicked while actively browsing the shop or typing commands or chatting in game room seems more like a bug than intentional. If it gets fixed, I believe the timer can be reduced as suggested, but another bug that should be fixed is players somehow being able to stay afk indefinitely in the game room, which I've seen quite a bit.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    #1 should already be fixed in the upcoming update and happens due to certain explosions. Using [EX] should fix that for now until the patch is live.

#2 weird, shouldn't happen

#3 the game room afk kick time is already 5 minutes, changing it to 3 wouldn't do much difference. I think people maybe be bypassing the kick somehow?

Edit:

#4 I see why that happens. Fixed in the next update.
    Moved to To be added soon
    Unsure about #5 though.

Spoiler!

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moved to Have Been Added, due to the latest update. Numbers 1,2 and 4 fixed in the update. For number 3 the following has been changed: "AFK autokick system now only considers you AFK while alive. Decreased AFK tolerance time from 180 seconds to 90 seconds or 2 rounds of inactivity."

Spoiler!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information