Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Personally, I think an ideal solution is to ‘dismantle’ or ‘remove’ the mines placed by an individual when they either ‘die’ or ‘leave’ the room. I personally don’t think we should do a Minefield limit because it would also affect the Event Team when they host events that require mines for obstacles such as Lava or mines just as a boundary.

Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Personally, I think an ideal solution is to ‘dismantle’ or ‘remove’ the mines placed by an individual when they either ‘die’ or ‘leave’ the room. I personally don’t think we should do a Minefield limit because it would also affect the Event Team when they host events that require mines for obstacles such as Lava or mines just as a boundary.
    I can imagine it's not insanely hard to enable different limits on how many mines can exist on a map depending on the channel in which the room is created, though. Also may be able to base it on the gamemode, with deathmatch having a lower cap than TDM, maybe even a cap based on players in-game.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    bunny said already in chat but there’s many admin commands, cant see why not just have /minelimit # command

i don’t think remove mines when dead is good idea, i know they take a while to put & this further encourage camping behind mines to keep them present ingame

they really should just have mine limit per player that remove older mines for every new one placed
    u can choose for keeping ur chokepoints, map spawns or just random area blocked off by mine but now u can’t singlehandedly mine entire map in deathmatch & ruin the game experience for other player

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thanks
    Would love to see this added! It's a simple QOL improvement.

Limit mines to maybe ~15 per user on the map and go from there?

Apparently admin mines are a different item entirely, but this could be done either way, I believe, possibly using admin commands if needed like SunRui said above.

Thanks
    no.

Aroma's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I would like mines just to disappear after a player dies.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Moved to Have Been Added, a mine limit has been implemented in the latest update. See the Explosion Changes section for the details.

Spoiler!

8. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

SunRui (06-05-2023)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information