Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    It looks like we gain/lose less elo and exp when the players amount is 2. I remember there was this change against swapping:

You gain/lose less elo in: private rooms (0.1x), RPG mode (0.1x)
    I couldn't find it but I think it shouldn't be this way in public rooms, especially when VIPs can join full rooms (unless that option is disabled). In my opinion, it should stay this way when that option is enabled, otherwise the exp/elo gain should be normal.

Example, I had 13 kills and I only gained 110k EXP:

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I personally think the EXP gains in general for PVP modes specifically should be increased. In a game founded on the basis of/owes its success to the PVP aspect and not quest, the amount you get from killing is abysmal in comparison. It's a little ironic that the entire first page in the EXP category are all questers.

Either way, for the exp as a function of playercount, I do agree, I don't see why that should be a factor.
    However, for elo, I can understand why having more players in the room, and also having a longer kill-streak contributes to higher elo gains. It's harder to continue winning against a larger amount of opponents and is a good way to balance out fighting the same person 30 times in a row for less elo gain.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I think it the rule should always apply when there are only 2 players in that room, once a third joins the experience should get more the more players are in a room like that.

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Ommadawn (02-15-2023)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Moved to "Have been added" due to the recent update: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-26-MARCH-2023

Thread Information