Saber's Avatar ign: Untouchable

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Like the title says can you guys make a PVE mode where we need to pvp each other and also have to kill a boss? The team will spawn opposite side of maps and the mission is to kill each other and all the mob and boss while were at it.
    PewPewism

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    By any chance did you get to play Aeria's Blitzkrieg mode? It was like 2 opposing sides of real players, waves of NPC's and barriers to destroy while earning points to spend and buff yourself up to eventually take out their base and their boss.

3. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Saber (02-20-2023)

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    That's work in progress called "Blitzkrieg" (we'll probably just call it Blitz). I never got around to finish it but will do eventually. First priority is ladder mode, then I can finish Blitz.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Saber (02-20-2023), waLu (02-20-2023)

Amamin's Avatar Babyboi

Country
    Thanks
    I've never seen Blitzkrieg in GunZ but I also used to play this other Korean game called Rakion. One of the most popular TDM formats there was Golem War where each team will have one Golem they have to protect, and there will be a neutral Gold Golem that spawns in the middle of the map. The aim is to kill the opponent's Golem, but you can only damage the opponent's Golem by being the player to deal the killing damage to the neutral gold Golem. They explain it more in detail here http://rakion.softnyx.net/GameInfo/Mode/GolemWar.aspx

Idk how hard this gamemode would be to make or if it's even worth it, just throwing it out there.

7. The following user said thank you to Amamin for this useful post:

Saber (02-20-2023)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    That's work in progress called "Blitzkrieg" (we'll probably just call it Blitz). I never got around to finish it but will do eventually. First priority is ladder mode, then I can finish Blitz.
    Moved To be added later. This already is a long development in the making and there is currently no ETA for it.

Spoiler!

9. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Saber (02-20-2023)

Thread Information