Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    brrrserker's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hello There! (General Kenobi wheezing noises)

I'm new to Gunz but I have had a hands on when I was in high school with my mates , just switching and wallrunning and blasting each other. I came from Jedi Academy (played competitively for over a year and is my all time favorite game) Fun fact as I always mention this these gem of games were both released the same year. I always thought though that Gunz was just on par with skill ceiling and most likely is higher but having that polar opposite in pacing and mechanics and is more of a fighting game as much as it is a shooter game, 20 days ago I finally got a chance to play as numerous videos about it were on my recommendations. And I have been having a blast rn with all the moves and community is lesser toxic than where I came from (but this is to yet to be seen) I just love how people can just be in 1 training room always and always helping each other this is what made me feel welcomed , I started in Igunz but really just got drawn to Fgunz. I plan to play this seriously (but no ego I don't roll that way), meme along the way and just gain more friends, experience the thrill of it and have fun

It's just 1 of a few games that is hard to find , It's amazing. Finger Lickin Good

My progress so far and just enjoying turbo modes a lot for xp and cool stuff on cosmetics

My 20 Day progress so far (currently on 21st day)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4s6ridHKY
    Last edited by brrrserker; 03-07-2023 at 03:20 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to brrrserker for this useful post:

Faky (02-21-2023)

Thread Information