一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

̠̱͓͉̱̬͎͐̓̍ͣ̑͌ͪ͡ ͨ̔͋ͯ̈́̊̍̍

Thanks
    nice bro keep up the process and welcome to fgunz

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome !! Saw you in-game earlier playing turbo.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Zelda's Avatar Want smek?

Country
    Thanks
    Hello & Welcome to fgunz !
    Take time to do what makes your soul happy.

Signature Credits - GeorgeGFX

brrrserker's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    TYeah thanks I'll keep that in mind Mr.Shang , I go by just BRRRserker or just BRRR or sknk..
    I come from Jedi Academy
    https://youtu.be/cYy2y0poCmc
    one of my features in IGMDB with a smack talk RP backstory in it XD modern day Jedi

I saw a clone trooper (I just bought 30mins ago cos u can switch to male , 10/10) I'm really hoping a Lightsaber be added one day :> I would donate for it no cap

Anyways as for gameplay:
    I'm looking to just keep doing the fundamentals ig as each day there's always a moment where I my hands and reflexes from the Reload Swap/Gear taps , Jtaps , Half steps and late dashes somehow unlock or do something new, gonna leaving turbo modes soon , as I saw it was a great oppurtunity for me to work on ground game as its always DOJO or Prison so it's just perfect where I have like not so high walls to do shennanigans on and work on aim from above while zigzagging or tumbling in the air (today I got the office map for turbo which is one of the best maps ever to me lol) also turbo I saw would force me to practice reflex and reaction times to do moves for evasion and aim, find my center all the while honing my aim to something familiarly FPS but in a 3rd person perspective lol with a GUn this time not a Lightsaber XD just been having a blast with Fgunz , the RS I have been working on it and will add it permanently , Curious tho I feel I can cancel a shot in less than a second , gonna be posting me just walking in turbo no jump showcase my aim and document the progression as well.

I think I'm gonna style for a while , a real while. Knowing me, I wanna stay here and ofc occassion visit my 1st crew in Igunz the Addpoints crew. Gunz has helped me with the focus and energy lately been really close to a spectrum of depression.

Be seeing you

- - - Updated - - -

Hi yeah I played MB before but just stuck to BASE JKA and a version of JKII... MB is still hot rn ngl. U play MB? what server you on?

Finna quit JKA fr this time found me a new calling and love for Gunz , JKA is nuclear toxic. Here ofc it gets toxic it's natural in community , but not deep dark EGO whacko Toxic like people in jka

like my first few days was so refreshing to see people always tryna help me and like the seasoned players train together in TOWN or any training room. It's just a good community even if it's clustered of servers.

- - - Updated - - -

thanksssss

- - - Updated - - -

thanks thanks for the warm welcome , wow Jun 2011 join Date aoidhaoadaod

Country
    Thanks
    Hi Yesssss I practice in turbo XD and Afk there XD ... I got to play in the office map today it was aweosome , but it is like a circular and too high with walls and obstacles , real fun though. gonna play like 1-2 more weeks in turbo to get 99 lvl and bit by bit Tdm or tffa more

what was ur IGN when we got in turbo?

- - - Updated - - -

Hiii Zelda thank u thank u

- - - Updated - - -

Yo Omma . sup mang and thankkk uuuu

anyway think about a Lightsaber in game would be radd yo??XD

- - - Updated - - -

thankssss Budddddy ))

- - - Updated - - -

thanksss mann Damn I saw u once in game , hot stuff man.. anwyay Nice SIGGGGGGGG Satoru Gojo hotness

- - - Updated - - -

YESSSSSS )) THAnKS

Country
    Thanks
    Hello There and tahnkkkssss for the wc

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome man! Lets go!! YOU ARE LEARNING WELL KS!!!

Good notice, this community FGunz is different. Is much better... The STAFF really care about the game, can see because have MANY MANY features...

Lets have fun

i same nickname in gz, if you see my in room training i help you

10. The following user said thank you to lemao for this useful post:

brrrserker (03-02-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    nice bro hit me up if Im OL I just join lobbies especially turbos for xp and straight up action

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information