Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Now adays the only rooms that are available are garden tdm duel and mansion dm.. all these explosives are very unappealing to people who actually want to learn the game this isnt what gunz is. More random kills happen now more than ever. I understand that to evolve the game you add things like this. But you give nothing for us to counter this stuff.. imagine walking through garden having to worry about all these explosives.. not to mention getting 2 shot by 11 and 12 dmg sgs... duels are still okay nothing op, mansion dm is a disaster, literally cant walk anywhere cause you have like 6 people mining the entire map. Now i get that there are options to remove these items from the room you make, but in the state that gunz is at. Its only making the people who enjoy gunz for what it truly is leave while you have a small community who love what youve added. There is nothing to counter this stuff that youve added. If you added things like 3rd slot throwing knife that does like 10 damage then ok thats not so bad, or if you tried to make a new class with bow and arrow or a stealth ninja class then sure thats fun! Imo mines should disappear after you die in a dm. There is absolutely no where to walk in mansion while these guys just mine up the entire place. I dont want to take it away from them it just needs to be nerfed like every other explosive. Instead of adding new and different types of guns and swords which involve skill and aim to kill someone, we choose to add a shit ton of explosives.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to degijas1 for this useful post:

Eran (02-22-2023), SunRui (02-22-2023)

Thread Information