Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Now adays the only rooms that are available are garden tdm duel and mansion dm.. all these explosives are very unappealing to people who actually want to learn the game this isnt what gunz is. More random kills happen now more than ever. I understand that to evolve the game you add things like this. But you give nothing for us to counter this stuff.. imagine walking through garden having to worry about all these explosives.. not to mention getting 2 shot by 11 and 12 dmg sgs... duels are still okay nothing op, mansion dm is a disaster, literally cant walk anywhere cause you have like 6 people mining the entire map. Now i get that there are options to remove these items from the room you make, but in the state that gunz is at. Its only making the people who enjoy gunz for what it truly is leave while you have a small community who love what youve added. There is nothing to counter this stuff that youve added. If you added things like 3rd slot throwing knife that does like 10 damage then ok thats not so bad, or if you tried to make a new class with bow and arrow or a stealth ninja class then sure thats fun! Imo mines should disappear after you die in a dm. There is absolutely no where to walk in mansion while these guys just mine up the entire place. I dont want to take it away from them it just needs to be nerfed like every other explosive. Instead of adding new and different types of guns and swords which involve skill and aim to kill someone, we choose to add a shit ton of explosives.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to degijas1 for this useful post:

Eran (02-22-2023), SunRui (02-22-2023)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I love the idea of the mines disappearing when the user dies.

4. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

justRelax (02-23-2023)

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    so u mad cz u stepped on mine and boom ? ok

Country
    Thanks
    Thats not even the point of my post lol. Imagine adding all these new features and fgunz is getting lower and lower in player count.. id just rather us add things that use skill rather than things that blow u up in 2 seconds.

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...inefield-limit

mines have counters in tdm, deathmatch is their only issue

wouldnt mind nerf across board for this item

but other explosives r fine and easy to counter, unsure why u complaining that

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

waLu's Avatar 💀

Country
    Thanks
    boycotting your boycott.
    • i'm trying to ego in a 20 year old game that we gain nothing out of.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Ok disagree about the types of rooms as I am literally making glad rooms erry day

However I fully agree about landmines. I hate them, the people who use them, the people who defend them, and any argument as to why they should be in the game is laughable or troll. They need an eclipse tier nerf or full removal from the game.

10. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

WBFDH (02-23-2023)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I think landmines are fine as it is in tdm now that they made it so it doesn't hurt your teammates. In mansion deathmatch I can imagine it becoming a nightmare if they just keep adding new mines every time they die and the old ones don't disappear. SunRui already suggested something to counter this though.

Imagine adding all these new features and fgunz is getting lower and lower in player count..
    Really? I have noticed pretty much the opposite. We used to be around a 100 consistently like 2 years ago or so and now we're usually around 150.

f you added things like 3rd slot throwing knife that does like 10 damage then ok thats not so bad, or if you tried to make a new class with bow and arrow or a stealth ninja class then sure thats fun!
    Sounds horrible and would not work with this gameplay. Stealth ninja? Why the heck would you be throwing knives that does 10dmg at the enemy when you can shoot them with your shotgun?

What I do agree with is that there are too many variants of explosives. I've suggested before adding an option that lets you choose what explosives that are allowed in the room. Nade, tnt, sticky, blast, flashbang, molotov, smoke, mines and stun/grenadelaunchers are just all too much in a single tdm, it's way too much variety. And its either all or nothing with the [EX] tag which is disappointing Imo.

Sticky being the worst Imo because you can make yourself a suicide bomber with it so just need to rush someone with speed vials and boom they're gone which is complete bs.

McSic If you reading this then at the very least make it so that if you throw sticky nades at the enemy it explodes immediately. I've seen people having friends on the opposite team so that they could throw sticky nades at them so that they then could run to one of their allies and tell their friend on the opposite team to make them explode, there is no way to defend yourself against it if your ally are carrying it for enemy.
    Last edited by Linzor; 02-24-2023 at 05:48 PM.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

SunRui (02-24-2023), TomasEdison (02-24-2023)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I think landmines are fine as it is in tdm now that they made it so it doesn't hurt your teammates. In mansion deathmatch I can imagine it becoming a nightmare if they just keep adding new mines every time they die and the old ones don't disappear. SunRui already suggested something to counter this though.

Really? I have noticed pretty much the opposite. We used to be around a 100 consistently like 2 years ago or so and now we're usually around 150.

Sounds horrible and would not work with this gameplay. Stealth ninja? Why the heck would you be throwing knives that does 10dmg at the enemy when you can shoot them with your shotgun?

What I do agree with is that there are too many variants of explosives. I've suggested before adding an option that lets you choose what explosives that are allowed in the room. Nade, tnt, sticky, blast, flashbang, molotov, smoke, mines and stun/grenadelaunchers are just all too much in a single tdm, it's way too much variety. And its either all or nothing with the [EX] tag which is disappointing Imo.

Sticky being the worst Imo because you can make yourself a suicide bomber with it so just need to rush someone with speed vials and boom they're gone which is complete bs.

McSic If you reading this then at the very least make it so that if you throw sticky nades at the enemy it explodes immediately. I've seen people having friends on the opposite team so that they could throw sticky nades at them so that they then could run to one of their allies and tell their friend on the opposite team to make them explode, there is no way to defend yourself against it if your ally are carrying it for enemy.
    i also think sticky should be nerfed lowkey unfun just getting suicide bombed

edit: also think its fine if they stick on wall cuz its fun but also sometimes really hard to notice would appreciate a different color or some vfx like flashing red light to show sticky bombs stuck to wall since they typically used most garden & blend in
    Last edited by SunRui; 02-24-2023 at 06:07 PM.

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post

Really now? I actually joined fgun in 2020 and there were way more rooms and cw at the time so i have no clue what u meant by that. Think about it, this is what maiet tried to do with gunz the duel 2, there were different classes different characters. But because it wasnt kstyle no one played it it was a big fail. In gunz the duel 2 noobs can easily catch on to game play as you didnt have to spend months learning dbf. You say a throwing knife is a bad idea but look at the 8 explosive weapons youve added and ive suggested a throwing knife as a third slot item for a little bit more damage. Atleast a throwing knife involves skill, if you hit 10 for 10 and didnt get the kill you can chuck a knife and if you miss you miss. With these explosive you just leave them anywhere and get a kill. Or throw a nade anywhere and get a kill. You can attach a nade to yourself and run at enemy lol! Big skill, and if you havent noticed a lot of the older gen kstylers have left to play on different servers lol either ladder or cw.
    ; Silent Avenger Ivan ; Gunslinger Elena ; Shield Trooper Max ; Male Assassin. These are the classes on gunz the duel 2. In pro cw a nade is used startegically to move the enemy team from a certain position so that your team can gain control. I have no clue what you guys wanted to accomplish with these explosives. Sounds like you just wanted a fiesta.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information