Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
I think landmines are fine as it is in tdm now that they made it so it doesn't hurt your teammates. In mansion deathmatch I can imagine it becoming a nightmare if they just keep adding new mines every time they die and the old ones don't disappear. SunRui already suggested something to counter this though.

Really? I have noticed pretty much the opposite. We used to be around a 100 consistently like 2 years ago or so and now we're usually around 150.

Sounds horrible and would not work with this gameplay. Stealth ninja? Why the heck would you be throwing knives that does 10dmg at the enemy when you can shoot them with your shotgun?

What I do agree with is that there are too many variants of explosives. I've suggested before adding an option that lets you choose what explosives that are allowed in the room. Nade, tnt, sticky, blast, flashbang, molotov, smoke, mines and stun/grenadelaunchers are just all too much in a single tdm, it's way too much variety. And its either all or nothing with the [EX] tag which is disappointing Imo.

Sticky being the worst Imo because you can make yourself a suicide bomber with it so just need to rush someone with speed vials and boom they're gone which is complete bs.

McSic If you reading this then at the very least make it so that if you throw sticky nades at the enemy it explodes immediately. I've seen people having friends on the opposite team so that they could throw sticky nades at them so that they then could run to one of their allies and tell their friend on the opposite team to make them explode, there is no way to defend yourself against it if your ally are carrying it for enemy.
Really now? I actually joined fgun in 2020 and there were way more rooms and cw at the time so i have no clue what u meant by that. Think about it, this is what maiet tried to do with gunz the duel 2, there were different classes different characters. But because it wasnt kstyle no one played it it was a big fail. In gunz the duel 2 noobs can easily catch on to game play as you didnt have to spend months learning dbf. You say a throwing knife is a bad idea but look at the 8 explosive weapons youve added and ive suggested a throwing knife as a third slot item for a little bit more damage. Atleast a throwing knife involves skill, if you hit 10 for 10 and didnt get the kill you can chuck a knife and if you miss you miss. With these explosive you just leave them anywhere and get a kill. Or throw a nade anywhere and get a kill. You can attach a nade to yourself and run at enemy lol! Big skill, and if you havent noticed a lot of the older gen kstylers have left to play on different servers lol either ladder or cw.
; Silent Avenger Ivan ; Gunslinger Elena ; Shield Trooper Max ; Male Assassin. These are the classes on gunz the duel 2. In pro cw a nade is used startegically to move the enemy team from a certain position so that your team can gain control. I have no clue what you guys wanted to accomplish with these explosives. Sounds like you just wanted a fiesta.