Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    More rooms/cw does not equal more players. If you want to say that more cw players have left then I can believe that. As to how explosives effects cw I have no idea.

Gunz 2 didn't fail only because there wasn't kstyle, I wouldn't bring in this class system to this game lol.

You say a throwing knife is a bad idea but look at the 8 explosive weapons youve added and ive suggested a throwing knife as a third slot item for a little bit more damage. Atleast a throwing knife involves skill, if you hit 10 for 10 and didnt get the kill you can chuck a knife and if you miss you miss. With these explosive you just leave them anywhere and get a kill. Or throw a nade anywhere and get a kill. You can attach a nade to yourself and run at enemy lol
    Why would you throw a knife that does less damage than any other weapon and that requires more skills than throwing an explosive? How is that more noob friendly? All explosives are not going to be replaced by something like that. A lot of people use explosives, including me, which means that a lot of people like them. My issue with it is that you can have all of these different kind of explosives at the same time in one room hence my suggestion to let you choose which items you allow.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    More rooms/cw does not equal more players. If you want to say that more cw players have left then I can believe that. As to how explosives effects cw I have no idea.

Gunz 2 didn't fail only because there wasn't kstyle, I wouldn't bring in this class system to this game lol.

Why would you throw a knife that does less damage than any other weapon and that requires more skills than throwing an explosive? How is that more noob friendly? All explosives are not going to be replaced by something like that. A lot of people use explosives, including me, which means that a lot of people like them. My issue with it is that you can have all of these different kind of explosives at the same time in one room hence my suggestion to let you choose which items you allow.
    Yes and guess what more player count does not equal more rooms. Can barely get 2 pages of rooms talking about player count going up lol, half of them arent even playable, either quest locked rooms or training. Everyones just afk, you should do a sample on how quick a room dies out once explosives join the room it might be fun for you for like 15 mins then people start to leave. And a throwing knife is EXTRA damage it doesnt replace a shot gun or revs or spray.. read what im saying lmao. Its like a last hit weapon that takes skill, BUT DOES NOT BREAK THE GAME one throwing knife will not automatically win u the entire round. I never once said replace those explosives on this thread. I said give us something to COUNTER IT. In the gunz 2 example i said, the class to counter explosives would probably be "max the shield trooper" where he has a big shield and behind that big shield he holds a pistol. Tanky but slow. So explain why did it fail then? I sure as hell didnt play it because it wasnt like the gunz 1 i was used to and im a 06 07 player lol..

And getting absolutely destroyed in garden with speed vials, 10 to 12 dmg shot guns or having explosives in your face is really noob friendly also? All the kstylers are leaving the only people that are going to be left are people like you who enjoy this explosive saga.
    Last edited by degijas1; 02-24-2023 at 10:43 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by degijas1 View Post
    Yes and guess what more player count does not equal more rooms. Can barely get 2 pages of rooms talking about player count going up lol, half of them arent even playable, either quest locked rooms or training. Everyones just afk, you should do a sample on how quick a room dies out once explosives join the room it might be fun for you for like 15 mins then people start to leave. And a throwing knife is EXTRA damage it doesnt replace a shot gun or revs or spray.. read what im saying lmao. Its like a last hit weapon that takes skill, BUT DOES NOT BREAK THE GAME one throwing knife will not automatically win u the entire round. I never once said replace those explosives on this thread. I said give us something to COUNTER IT. In the gunz 2 example i said, the class to counter explosives would probably be "max the shield trooper" where he has a big shield and behind that big shield he holds a pistol. Tanky but slow. So explain why did it fail then? I sure as hell didnt play it because it wasnt like the gunz 1 i was used to and im a 06 07 player lol..

And getting absolutely destroyed in garden with speed vials, 10 to 12 dmg shot guns or having explosives in your face is really noob friendly also? All the kstylers are leaving the only people that are going to be left are people like you who enjoy this explosive saga.
    It stems from your replies that your issue is with the balance of the explosive weapons, considering you think they give an automatic win to whoever is using them at 0 skill. Whether or not I agree with that statement, if the majority of people think the damage is overtuned as their main argument, and only then that they are annoying (and not because they do a lot of damage, but because they are truthfully annoying), then this is just a balance issue. I don't see how you want to bring GunZ 2 into this equation because that game was so vastly different it is almost definitely incomparable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information