Thanks
    Suggestion type:FGunZ

Suggestion description: Quest System needs to be rework and a little bit change.

On some days, some items are more likely to come out than others.(2 days ago, nico lv20, lv60 were coming out a lot. Yesterday, Veteran soldier MG, Binachi MG, Iron Crow MG. Today, Avalanche MG comes out a lot). This ruins the random drop. It also takes away from having a really good drop.

The things I mentioned above do not only apply to MG drops.
    Some days, Prince Dagger drops a lot during the day (I have seen 2 Godlike drops during the day).
    On some days, Crystal Blade drops a lot during the day.

Some days, Forsaken Focus drops a lot during the day, while some days, Ridic Hunter Pistol drops a lot during the day.

I can extend this example according to my analysis, but I hope I have made my point well and that it is not necessary.

Quest of the day does not make a noticeable difference in rarity and dropped item level. It only increases XP and BP gain, just like 300%+ difficulties. It can be observed that it increases the Legendary and purple rate. However, no Quest player tries to grind Legendary items.

Playing at high difficulty is not worth it. Because Godlike and Mythical drop probability is completely random, the match ends faster on 150% and 200% difficulty. This means more chest gain.

The only plus of playing high difficulties is the increase in the number of legendary and purple items, XP and BP gained. Apart from these, rarity has almost no benefit to the level of the dropped item, or the quality of the dropped item.

Scrider's Weight Ring, Scrider's Magazine Satchel, and all remaining JJANGs must have a single rarity and be levelless because there is no advantage.

There should be a Quest tab in the inventory tab, there should be the ability to exchange godlike items between characters within the account, just like items bought with money. (I'm not talking about gifting to someone else. I'm talking about a system like a storage system within an account).

At the same time, we need a good forum topic where we can have information about the quest system. The topics in the forum contradict each other and even the most current topic is dated 2020. A more organized forum topic should be created to share the content that changes with updates.

New items should be added to the quest item pool.
    Additional quests should be added to the quests on the server. I'm not talking about those found elsewhere. If the goal is to keep an old game alive, some differences should be made. New maps, npc and bosses, a different quest functioning system. (Because everyone grinding good items on FGK, TGK etc. to kill FGK, TGK again thats kinda boring right now.)

As you have noticed, even the number of people who play FGunZ just to play Quest is very high, so I think trying to keep the Quest system up-to-date and interesting is one of the best options.

As a long time Quest player, I wanted to create this topic based on what I have heard from Questers. Normally I don't write this long, but I felt I had to write this.

I may have spelling mistakes, English is not my first language. I apologize for that.

If there are things I want to add in the future, I will share them as well.
    Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Niolath; 02-28-2023 at 11:03 PM.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Niolath for this useful post:

HeavenGGS (02-28-2023), JimmyRipper (03-02-2023), Koah (03-02-2023), tokuyama (02-28-2023), ^1Luke™ (02-28-2023)

Thanks
    Survival game mode is currently unnecessary, a few maps are looped, spawns are the same, and a bit of variety would be nice. Even a complete rework could be good.

Challenge quest new maps, NPCs, bosses can be added.

The item sacrifice button is also very dysfunctional. For example, instead of its current state, if a godlike item is sacrificed, godlike item rate in the next match is very high compared to normal, if it is 1% in a normal match, the button gains function like 70-80% after the godlike item is sacrificed. This doesn't only apply to sacrificing godlike items, of course.
    White, green, blue, purple, legendary, mythical, godlike should provide additional bonuses, of course, but sacrificing items with high rarity should provide an additional benefit.

I wrote it separately instead of editing it to make it more understandable.
    Last edited by Niolath; 02-28-2023 at 08:39 PM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Niolath for this useful post:

HeavenGGS (02-28-2023), tokuyama (02-28-2023)

Thread Information