Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks

General Instruction:
    Read thoroughly the given instruction below. Do not complain if you do not fully understand the game. I have the clarification zone at the reply box policy and actual game to be play. Drop your questions or concerns about the game there.

╰ INSTRUCTION :

Are you familiar with Valorant? If yes, that's good, and if no, it's okay. This game is a valorant related, and will not require you to have a knowledge or become a player of this online game. Valorant is a free-to-play first-person tactical hero shooter developed and published by Riot Games, for Windows.

╰ DESCRIPTION :

ㅤ  ⠀ㅤ On this game, from the game title itself—the players or the team will plant a spike (a bomb) on the specific places that will be defuse of the other team. I will choose who will plant and who will defuse.

All the participants of the game will be divided into two (2) teams and have a different objectives for each round—to plant and to defuse. The team must pick a leader. In addition, we have five (5) rounds on this game.

FAQ's:

Spoiler!

HOW SCORING WORKS:

Spoiler!

NOTE 02 :

The monitoring of points will be posted right after each round comes to an end.

╰ RULES :

Must have 10 to 12 participants (evenly)
    Registration is a must. (limited time until slots filled)
    No exception for late registration.
    No substitution.
    No to new forum accounts. Must be 6 months old and active.
    No to unnecessary and unwanted comments.
    Deduction for every rules violated.

╰ PRIZE:

After 5 rounds ends, the team with the highest points wins and will receive 3 event points to each member.

FORMAT:(slots available 12)
    First reply will get the slot#
    Spoiler!

NOTE 03 :

After the slots are filled out. Will post your team and which team are you (To plant or to defuse). You will have 5 minutes, to comment who your leader will be. I will PM the map to the leader.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Charm Hye for this useful post:

Cid (03-06-2023), Euki (03-06-2023)

Thread Information