Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I might be a crybaby or a party pooper for this one but its getting out of hand lately.

I have noticed that more and more people are starting to use this strategy where they throw sticky nades on themselves and its pretty unfair.
    There are basically two playstyles they use.

1 - Use speed vials and rush into an enemy or enemy base and suicide bomb them.

2 - Camp the whole game with SSH shotguns equipped and wait for the enemy to lose patience so they rush you.

U cant run away from the 1st playstyle because they will catch up to you with their speed vials and shoot you down, you cant stagger them with your sword because they only use their swords to block while they are charging in, most of the time you cant kill them fast enough because they are blocking the entire time so lots of pellets wont do damage and they are too fast to be flipped (might be a skill issue on my part, im terrible in swordplay).

The 2nd playstyle is straight up unhealthy. These campers wont go outside of their base so you have to make the choice of going in the base or waiting it out until they lose their patience (they dont). If you lose your patience and decide to go in, you get 2 shotted by the SSH shotguns they equip themselves with (terrible idea to make those SH and SSH to begin with but thats for another time). If you decide to wait it out you either have a team thats going to kick you for not going in or they are straight up leaving the room, which will kill the room eventually.

Both playstyles are extremely unfair and not fun to play against. Its not fair that I get punished for killing an enemy (what I should be doing in a TDM right?). Its not fair that I die in situations where an enemy suddenly pops up in front of me or behind me and I kill them, just to die by their nades. You dont have enough time to check if they have nades on them and you obviously want to kill them before they kill you. There are more situations that are really bullshit, but too hard for me to explain, but I hope I got the point across.

I have been thinking on how to change the sticky nades and honestly, I have no clue. You can limit the amount of sticky nades they can throw on themselves by a significant margin, you can completely remove the ability of throwing them on yourself, you can put a timer on the sticky nades you attached on yourself or you can reduce the damage of the nades you stick on yourself. It might kill the strategy entirely but I dont think the purpose of sticky nades was to cosplay kamikaze pilots or playing terrorist. I dont like ruining the fun for others but this is just too much.

Approved Changes: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1105422
    Last edited by justRelax; 03-16-2023 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Direct Link to Exact Changes

2. The following user said thank you to Shang for this useful post:

SunRui (03-09-2023)

Thread Information