Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,309
    Thanked
    2,878
    Thanks
    1,251
    Originally Posted by Vsh View Post
    IGN: Vash
    Round: Bonus Round 3
    Replay: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nczxbj
    This seems to be the wrong replay, there is no valid trick on this one.

  2. #22
    Vsh's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    Posts
    8
    Thanked
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    This seems to be the wrong replay, there is no valid trick on this one.
    Oh? I just downloaded it myself from the link i posted to check, the trick is in there. Are you sure you're looking at the replay from my character's point of view? because the replay automatically switches to someone else's point of view for some reason.
    Or do you mean i violated one of the rules in my trick?

  3. #23
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Country
    Posts
    4,523
    Thanked
    567
    Thanks
    1,639
    IGN: ^4L^6in^4zor^C
    Round: Bonus round 1
    Replay: https://www.sendspace.com/file/orieva

  4. #24
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,309
    Thanked
    2,878
    Thanks
    1,251
    Originally Posted by Vsh View Post
    Oh? I just downloaded it myself from the link i posted to check, the trick is in there. Are you sure you're looking at the replay from my character's point of view? because the replay automatically switches to someone else's point of view for some reason.
    Or do you mean i violated one of the rules in my trick?
    True! my bad. I didn't actually notice I was spectating the wrong person.

    This wasn't even exactly the trick I had in mind for this challenge, if you feel like it you can always try to find a septuple-wall-run trick too

    Anyway, the coins and event points will be sent once the event is over.

    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    IGN: ^4L^6in^4zor^C
    Round: Bonus round 1
    Replay: https://www.sendspace.com/file/orieva
    GJ as well

    Only bonus round 2 is remaining~

  5. #25
    Vsh's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Country
    Posts
    8
    Thanked
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    True! my bad. I didn't actually notice I was spectating the wrong person.

    This wasn't even exactly the trick I had in mind for this challenge, if you feel like it you can always try to find a septuple-wall-run trick too

    Anyway, the coins and event points will be sent once the event is over.



    GJ as well

    Only bonus round 2 is remaining~
    No problem. haha, bet you were expecting something more spectacular ;D. Sorry to disappoint.
    This same trick is actually possible with 7 wrs if you time one jump differently!
    Last edited by Vsh; 03-16-2023 at 01:35 PM.

  6. #26
    Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Posts
    390
    Thanked
    53
    Thanks
    37
    IGN:^LJordan^1
    Round Bonus 2
    Replay https://www.mediafire.com/file/qgs0xzf23d080kn/TR_^LHP^K_2023-03-17_19-28-51.gzr/file

  7. #27
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Posts
    5,309
    Thanked
    2,878
    Thanks
    1,251
    Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    IGN:^LJordan^1
    Round Bonus 2
    Replay https://www.mediafire.com/file/qgs0xzf23d080kn/TR_^LHP^K_2023-03-17_19-28-51.gzr/file
    Nice

    All points (and coins for bonus rounds) have been sent! thank you for everyone who partook and hopefully this helped you catch some interest in this lost art

    Happy medstylin~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)