Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    waLu's Avatar 💀

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Ikr, you can't find good TDMs with EX + SGO roomtags anymore, every TDM gets ruined with all those snipers/mines/nades.
    Either add it to training rooms or don't add it at all imo.
    Facts.
    Put that thang in the training room, i'm sure it'll be fun.

Thanks
    I mean clearly what makes this server unique to others at this point is the alternative ways we have fun

3. The following user said thank you to mrguy for this useful post:

Desecration (03-14-2023)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    I mean clearly what makes this server unique to others at this point is the alternative ways we have fun
    by playing 24/7 garden with op items?

yes i think my opinion this item could be fun but not right now

my experience too many item in this game are already overbearing to enjoy playing against on garden & some other maps

sticky bomb + molotov + mine + ice element (not issue) + stun bomb launcher (not issue) already interfere with player movement enough and basically its every game right now to point that people only solution is to make a room tag with [EX] and then complain here

hopefully these item get nerfed to be fun & not overbearing to play against before we add other things like this because it sounds fun

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds fun though

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Sometimes people make EX and it can get pretty boring, so how about a weapon that shoots a hook and if it hits it pulls the enemy to you, maybe gives a short stun too
    I can already see multiple ways to abuse the hell out of this. No thanks.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Ikr, you can't find good TDMs with EX + SGO roomtags anymore, every TDM gets ruined with all those snipers/mines/nades.
    Either add it to training rooms or don't add it at all imo.
    Good. EX and SGO ruin the creativity within the game. Save EX and SGO tags for clan warring and duels. Since that's what most competitive players care more about than your average Garden 500.

Ontopic: it would be interesting to test the item. Might make it more enjoyable for new players who can't quite nail down kstyle. So it would give them a different option to compete.

However, I agree that maybe it should be added in events/something non general to be tested and reveieve feedback.

I feel like with all these recent suggestions that GunZ is going to slowly turn into a Fortnite clone :kappa:

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    by playing 24/7 garden with op items?

yes i think my opinion this item could be fun but not right now

my experience too many item in this game are already overbearing to enjoy playing against on garden & some other maps

sticky bomb + molotov + mine + ice element (not issue) + stun bomb launcher (not issue) already interfere with player movement enough and basically its every game right now to point that people only solution is to make a room tag with [EX] and then complain here

hopefully these item get nerfed to be fun & not overbearing to play against before we add other things like this because it sounds fun
    Good pointd as well. We have had a huge increase of new items to mess around with already. Lets try and enjoy those for now before we get carried away with more. Or else some items that had potential will be forgotten because a new item takes its place *cough* smoke nades *cough*
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Nahh man I imagine it in dm/tdm and it could basically be more of a swing than a pull, but it should still pull you in a little bit for momentum

Kind like how it works in this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30nvoRwcoU0

I imagine that could be pretty darn cool on some maps like Mansion for example.
    Mans said classes and a throwing knife was a terrible idea in my thread and wants to add this ............ LOL.

Love Donna's Avatar Yours Truly

Country
    Thanks
    don't ruin gunz.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Love Donna View Post
    don't ruin gunz.
    Look at all the immobilizing weapons they can use now has it not been ruined already?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information