Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
Ikr, you can't find good TDMs with EX + SGO roomtags anymore, every TDM gets ruined with all those snipers/mines/nades.
Either add it to training rooms or don't add it at all imo.
Good. EX and SGO ruin the creativity within the game. Save EX and SGO tags for clan warring and duels. Since that's what most competitive players care more about than your average Garden 500.

Ontopic: it would be interesting to test the item. Might make it more enjoyable for new players who can't quite nail down kstyle. So it would give them a different option to compete.

However, I agree that maybe it should be added in events/something non general to be tested and reveieve feedback.

I feel like with all these recent suggestions that GunZ is going to slowly turn into a Fortnite clone :kappa:

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
by playing 24/7 garden with op items?

yes i think my opinion this item could be fun but not right now

my experience too many item in this game are already overbearing to enjoy playing against on garden & some other maps

sticky bomb + molotov + mine + ice element (not issue) + stun bomb launcher (not issue) already interfere with player movement enough and basically its every game right now to point that people only solution is to make a room tag with [EX] and then complain here

hopefully these item get nerfed to be fun & not overbearing to play against before we add other things like this because it sounds fun
Good pointd as well. We have had a huge increase of new items to mess around with already. Lets try and enjoy those for now before we get carried away with more. Or else some items that had potential will be forgotten because a new item takes its place *cough* smoke nades *cough*