Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Ammo Drop:
    Ammo drop doesn't work all the time and is inconsistent. Seems to affect certain players more than others, regardless of ammo? It's usually the same players in a garden TDM who don't drop ammo, regardless of ammo status.

Hugging Walls = Teleporting Char Models
    This started happening after the last update or 2 and is pretty annoying. Player models spike when jumping along walls...

WIW / Weapon Spawn Tag
    Weapons spawn on top of each other (Not sure if this was fixed already)

Molotovs
    Sometimes explode in mid-air (usually when colliding with players). Not sure if we can adjust this somehow.

Sticky Nades
    Not sure if it's just me - but sometimes right click doesn't trigger stickies, and I have to spam it?

Auto Balance - Already Known
    Doesn't take into account players entering/leaving after balance. Not sure if we have a suggested fix in place.

Smoke Nade Damage
    Damage duration is not the same as smoke duration...? Could increase damage duration or reduce smoke duration (Smoke clip size is huge and duration is pretty long)

Hitbox Moves while Dancing
    Haven't tested, but I heard the player hitbox moves with the new dances. Also heard you can shoot from different positions / other sides of walls using this?

Thanks~
    Last edited by Armani; 03-13-2023 at 10:32 PM.

Thread Information