Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Ammo Drop:
    Ammo drop doesn't work all the time and is inconsistent. Seems to affect certain players more than others, regardless of ammo? It's usually the same players in a garden TDM who don't drop ammo, regardless of ammo status.

Hugging Walls = Teleporting Char Models
    This started happening after the last update or 2 and is pretty annoying. Player models spike when jumping along walls...

WIW / Weapon Spawn Tag
    Weapons spawn on top of each other (Not sure if this was fixed already)

Molotovs
    Sometimes explode in mid-air (usually when colliding with players). Not sure if we can adjust this somehow.

Sticky Nades
    Not sure if it's just me - but sometimes right click doesn't trigger stickies, and I have to spam it?

Auto Balance - Already Known
    Doesn't take into account players entering/leaving after balance. Not sure if we have a suggested fix in place.

Smoke Nade Damage
    Damage duration is not the same as smoke duration...? Could increase damage duration or reduce smoke duration (Smoke clip size is huge and duration is pretty long)

Hitbox Moves while Dancing
    Haven't tested, but I heard the player hitbox moves with the new dances. Also heard you can shoot from different positions / other sides of walls using this?

Thanks~
    Last edited by Armani; 03-13-2023 at 10:32 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Hugging wall bug is being worked on/is fixed for the next update

Makes sense that molotovs explode if they hit players, I'm pretty sure this is intended behavior unless you're referring to something else

Haven't encountered what you say about the sticky nades

The apparent player location does change with the dances, however the hitbox remains at the original location in which the dance was started, also, shooting while dancing will just stop the dance and shoot from your original position afaik.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Makes sense that molotovs explode if they hit players, I'm pretty sure this is intended behavior unless you're referring to something else
    The fire stays in mid-air?

Country
    Thanks
    Only time I had a molotov explode in the air was when I managed to toss one I to the ceiling lamps in ammo hallways on Garden map

Sticky nade thing I think you can only detonate when you're grounded to the map. So you cant detonate while jumping I think. I've experienced the same issue.

I'd like to see the auto balance thing do better when pairing players when considering KD, ELO and such. Put the higher KD players on the team with lower KD/skill players.

I'm so glad you brought up the smoke nade issue. I never knew how to word it well (I think I brought it up in my last two threads regarding amoke nades). This makes sense when I throw a smoke nade and only get 13 damage after hearing 5+ hitmarkers. Honestly I wish they would find a way to get smoke nades as useful as molotovs are. I mean they're basically the same lind of utility nade, it's just that theres a clear preference between the two... And I believe that's due to how poor the smoke nades perform. Im glad they added damage to the nade, but it is VERY I consistent.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Ammo Drop:
    Never heard of this one, do you happen to have any replays of this occurrence? Does this only happen in Garden or in other maps as well? If only Garden it might be related to the world items issue which should be resolved next update.

Hugging Walls = Teleporting Char Models
    Our Developer team is aware of this issue and I believe this should be resolved in the next update.

WIW / Weapon Spawn Tag
    If you mean there are weapons that spawn close to each other, those spawns I believe need to be manually disabled but if you mean 2 weapons in one place, I think that might be fixed.

Molotovs
    This sounds interesting. I think I have seen this happening before. I guess a way to solve it might be to do a secondary check if has hit a player and to not detonate if so.

Sticky Nades
    Stickies explode in the order in which you stick them, so if you want to explode in bulk you have to press and hold right click, haven't run into the issue where they do not explode.

Auto Balance - Already Known
    I believe this is still being looked into. (And has been mentioned in another suggestion thread).

Smoke Nade Damage
    I believe this is intended behavior, the smoke damages when it is smog, but doesn't damage when its clearing up or fading away.

Hitbox Moves while Dancing
    I personally don't know about this one off the top, but I'll agree with what Bunny has said on this topic.

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I believe this is intended behavior, the smoke damages when it is smog, but doesn't damage when its clearing up or fadding away.
    I understand the reasoning, but having it act that way, imo, makes them almost useless and only useful for blocking vision(like anyone actually uses smoke nades to begin with). Also, if that's the case, then why do you still get hitmarkers that do no damage? Clearly if I get a hitmarkers,that means the player ran through where the smoke dealt damage, therefore they should still recieve that damage (lag or not).

Not much sense in throwing a smoke nade with the intention of doing damage, when the spot that does deal the damage is so small that if you don't throw it in the right spot at the right moment then chances are you'll only get 13 damage at best.

Widen the AOE of the smoke damage if you dont plan on making all parts of the smoke/fog deal damage. That way you still can use it to flush players out of hiding and be able to use it to obscure vision as well. Win win!
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thanks
    I believe the ammo drop bug happens if you die while holding sword on your hand

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    I believe the ammo drop bug happens if you die while holding sword on your hand
    I didn't know your sword comes with bullets.

OT: This seems quite plausible and doesn't sound like a bug since Ammo Drop was intended to drop the ammo you have left, while melee doesn't have Ammo...

Spoiler!

9. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Frooples (03-15-2023)

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I didn't know your sword comes with bullets.

OT: This seems quite plausible and doesn't sound like a bug since Ammo Drop was intended to drop the ammo you have left, while melee doesn't have Ammo...
    wonder if can change that to just drop all the ammo anyway on death, to me sounds like better idea & not overly strong in any tdm/dm

edit: i mean better qol

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thanks
    It's an actual bug - people die with guns out, with ammo, no ammo drop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information