Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Ammo Drop:
    Never heard of this one, do you happen to have any replays of this occurrence? Does this only happen in Garden or in other maps as well? If only Garden it might be related to the world items issue which should be resolved next update.

Hugging Walls = Teleporting Char Models
    Our Developer team is aware of this issue and I believe this should be resolved in the next update.

WIW / Weapon Spawn Tag
    If you mean there are weapons that spawn close to each other, those spawns I believe need to be manually disabled but if you mean 2 weapons in one place, I think that might be fixed.

Molotovs
    This sounds interesting. I think I have seen this happening before. I guess a way to solve it might be to do a secondary check if has hit a player and to not detonate if so.

Sticky Nades
    Stickies explode in the order in which you stick them, so if you want to explode in bulk you have to press and hold right click, haven't run into the issue where they do not explode.

Auto Balance - Already Known
    I believe this is still being looked into. (And has been mentioned in another suggestion thread).

Smoke Nade Damage
    I believe this is intended behavior, the smoke damages when it is smog, but doesn't damage when its clearing up or fading away.

Hitbox Moves while Dancing
    I personally don't know about this one off the top, but I'll agree with what Bunny has said on this topic.

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I believe this is intended behavior, the smoke damages when it is smog, but doesn't damage when its clearing up or fadding away.
    I understand the reasoning, but having it act that way, imo, makes them almost useless and only useful for blocking vision(like anyone actually uses smoke nades to begin with). Also, if that's the case, then why do you still get hitmarkers that do no damage? Clearly if I get a hitmarkers,that means the player ran through where the smoke dealt damage, therefore they should still recieve that damage (lag or not).

Not much sense in throwing a smoke nade with the intention of doing damage, when the spot that does deal the damage is so small that if you don't throw it in the right spot at the right moment then chances are you'll only get 13 damage at best.

Widen the AOE of the smoke damage if you dont plan on making all parts of the smoke/fog deal damage. That way you still can use it to flush players out of hiding and be able to use it to obscure vision as well. Win win!
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information