Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    My suggestion is that we lower the contents of explosives and add skillful things such as a throwing knife. This knife wont be used to replaced your primary weapons. With these molotovs, nades etc they use AOE damage which as you all know in a garden tdm, mansion atk and def, it doesnt take much to rack up damage you just stand there and spam in a hallway . This knife isnt meant to break the game. It could be just a last hit tool, where if you hit someone for 10/10 with shot guns and deal 279 damage, a throwing knife could be a rewarding final blow it. Im thinking add a little more hp and make the knife do 3/4damage. Dont know play around with it and see where the balance is?

Maybe you could add things like an ice throwing knife, fire or poison. Doing 1/1/1/1 for 4 seconds. Could come with many skins like a ninja star?? Glass bottle?? Things youll be able to purchase through the fgun website for coins. Maybe add one that if you hit the enemy your teamates do more damage to the marked target for 2 seconds. Ice throwing knife should not slow as much and as long as an ice element massive should still be able to dash when hit but just move slow. This is not AOE DAMAGE. it is inflicted on ONE person, which is extremely fair and balanced.

Suggestion description:

Last edited by degijas1; 03-17-2023 at 06:58 AM.

Thanks
    Maybe a 1 hit kill like COD? It could sacrifice your melee weapon so you are f*cked if you miss

Country
    Thanks
    Add elemental aspects to the knife and you got my vote! I'd love to throw ice daggers at enemies :kappa:

Also what mrguy said, maybe make it a melee weapon to sacrafice the melee. But in this case make it a one hit kill?

I like OPs idea of using it in a third item slot/item slot and using it as a means to last hit an enemy.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Add elemental aspects to the knife and you got my vote! I'd love to throw ice daggers at enemies :kappa:

Also what mrguy said, maybe make it a melee weapon to sacrafice the melee. But in this case make it a one hit kill?

I like OPs idea of using it in a third item slot/item slot and using it as a means to last hit an enemy.
    Thats a cool idea! Maybe they can atleast try and add it for now and adjust it later. Atleast get it rollin. This would be something for the kstylers to use also. A non aoe single person weapon, i dont see this as annoying or something that can destroy the game. Most gun games now adays all have throwing knives anyways. You can have elemental throwing knives along with a marking knife, the marking knife when hit upon an enemy can let your teamates do extra damage than usual. This can improve TEAMWORK overall.. and itd be fun to headshot someone wtih a throwing knife. Lol

5. The following user said thank you to degijas1 for this useful post:

Desecration (03-19-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by degijas1 View Post
    Thats a cool idea! Maybe they can atleast try and add it for now and adjust it later. Atleast get it rollin. This would be something for the kstylers to use also. A non aoe single person weapon, i dont see this as annoying or something that can destroy the game. Most gun games now adays all have throwing knives anyways. You can have elemental throwing knives along with a marking knife, the marking knife when hit upon an enemy can let your teamates do extra damage than usual. This can improve TEAMWORK overall.. and itd be fun to headshot someone wtih a throwing knife. Lol
    Yea I love your idea of a throwable item that marks enemies to encourage more team work (the game needs teamwork incentives desperately). But I feel like it will just get used by those who don't play along with the team to have easy ESP when chasing enemies / 1v1 fighting in tdms.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Yea I love your idea of a throwable item that marks enemies to encourage more team work (the game needs teamwork incentives desperately). But I feel like it will just get used by those who don't play along with the team to have easy ESP when chasing enemies / 1v1 fighting in tdms.
    Its a start in the right direction atleast. And the marking dagger wouldnt last that long maybe 3 seconds max, either that or you dont even have to add the esp part. Just a mark for extra damage. Might encourage more people to use sniper also. If im sniping in a garden tdm and i see a marked enemy im most likely aiming for that marked enemy. Could make sick effects with a marked target and when the mark procs could do like a cool bursting effect that damages the enemy more.

Thanks
    Can't say I like the idea. It'd be way too op if it was 1 hit kill (even if you lost your melee weapon). It'd be abused in CWs a lot too.

But a marking mechanic might be interesting (not as part of the dagger though)? Might already be in the works with the new radar update we got.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    Can't say I like the idea. It'd be way too op if it was 1 hit kill (even if you lost your melee weapon). It'd be abused in CWs a lot too.

But a marking mechanic might be interesting (not as part of the dagger though)? Might already be in the works with the new radar update we got.
    Wouldnt be a one hit kill dagger. Its just a means of a last hit opportunity. If you were to hit 10/10 and did 279 damage which happens quite often. The means of this dagger is to do a little bit of damage to finish off your opponent. The marking mechanism is just an idea that would help team work especially in cw. Im not talking about like a 20 damage hit more like a 3 4 damage hit.

Thanks
    What's the use case here? What is your suggestion exactly, cause I can't see a throwing knife fitting in gunz.

Are you suggesting 10/10 damage throwing knives as an equipment item, like nades? Without losing your melee weapon then?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    What's the use case here? What is your suggestion exactly, cause I can't see a throwing knife fitting in gunz.

Are you suggesting 10/10 damage throwing knives as an equipment item, like nades? Without losing your melee weapon then?
    Maybe the item idea might benefit kind of like the snowball tag functions. Only able to use if host adds it in? I do agree with him where you do 27X damage and just needed one last pellet to hit. So I see why the idea of such an item exists.

Thread Information