Country
    Thanks
    okay so yesterday and today i had no problems with fps drop going perfect i have all setting archtype config on and effect low and stuff and it works perfectly but today any game i join no matter im getting fps drop all the way to 20-110 i tried the other options available for fps drop nothing helps any advise as to why it happens and this happens alot actually the game will run perfectly fine for a while than all of a sudden it will fps drop everytime

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    okay so yesterday and today i had no problems with fps drop going perfect i have all setting archtype config on and effect low and stuff and it works perfectly but today any game i join no matter im getting fps drop all the way to 20-110 i tried the other options available for fps drop nothing helps any advise as to why it happens and this happens alot actually the game will run perfectly fine for a while than all of a sudden it will fps drop everytime
    It's really difficult for us to tell why your FPS might be dropping. Every system is different. There could be issues with your hardware or software. We can't tell you exactly where it goes wrong for you without knowing more about your system (but we know the game works for pretty much everyone else). You can try the usual steps, which is restarting the computer, or undoing whatever you have done when the FPS started dropping, e.g. maybe you installed some software that's causing it. Also close unnecessary background processes.

Thread Information