Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    While I think the current layout for rooms is doing quite well with having private rooms at the end, I think it can still have some improvement. There's a couple of ideas that come to mind.

-Make it so that the page numbers aren't page numbers and instead they're list/categories for private, training, duel, quest, and then "general" (tdm, dm, any other mode basically).

This way we can just click on each page to "sort" through the rooms. I do realize that the page list never exceeds 2 pages for the most part, so this suggestion might seem a bit redundant.

-Redo the hamburger icon menu (main, event, duel tourney, etc) to be the same layout that the above suggestion lists off (general, duel, etc). Also, I don't really pay much attention to it but, duel tournament never sees much use at all so maybe having the "Duel" tab can also include the duel tournament within the page. So when you click the hamburger icon (wtf is it even called????????) you'll see "main/general" (TDM, DM, every other mode not listed), Duel, Training, quest, private,

This also might help with newer players as I see often people ask how to make training rooms, quest, etc.

But again, I know with the server not being so populated that this suggestion might come off as pointless. But I do believe there's room for improvement, not that the last update with the layout wasn't an improvement.

Thoughts????
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Lobby Redesign is already underway: Ref https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?124864

Interesting idea about filtering rooms by type though.

Spoiler!

3. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Desecration (03-21-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    Lobby Redesign is already underway: Ref https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?124864

Interesting idea about filtering rooms by type though.
    I'm glad you like my idea on room filtering. Because, for instance, when there's 4 duel rooms, 2 training rooms, a quest room, then that automatically consumes the entire first page as shown in the screenshot. Desecration_2023-03-30_19-55-37.jpg If there was a way to convert the page numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6) into room types (training, duel, quest, private, "general") then it would help in situations like this.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information