McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    my game start crashing again after this patch when join / leaving room
    Send me a gunz.dmp

2. The following user said thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Cid (04-05-2023)

Thanks
    The sticky nades or sometype of explosive is still bugged; where when it detonates on the top level ( in garden) and your directly underneath it in the sewer you take damage. Regarding sticky nades, I feel like if you guys are going that route, then can you alos implement an hp bar on them, same as mines, where enemy players can shoot enemy sticky nades causing them to detonate. I would love the ability to just shoot them out as someone throws them killing them in the process.

For the ping system, there are times when in clan war they just completely don't work. Pressing alt doesn't bring up the wheel, not sure if it was map related or just a random bug that happened. Also when u do the quick ping for enemy does that get broadcasted to everyone or just your team. I wouldn't want the enemy to know im pinging them. is there a way to make the ping commands binded to a keybind. Like pressing alt 5 pings enemy or something. Preferrable over having to deal with the wheel mid-combat/movement.

For the radar system, it's not terrible but i dont think it's entirely needed in Gunz. Gunz is a fast-paced game and doesn't have a huge map to play on like warzone. The soundplay available is a sufficient tool to give players the information they need. Rather than a radar that just feeds you it and much more.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by zerojjxx View Post
    The sticky nades or sometype of explosive is still bugged; where when it detonates on the top level ( in garden) and your directly underneath it in the sewer you take damage. Regarding sticky nades, I feel like if you guys are going that route, then can you alos implement an hp bar on them, same as mines, where enemy players can shoot enemy sticky nades causing them to detonate. I would love the ability to just shoot them out as someone throws them killing them in the process.

For the ping system, there are times when in clan war they just completely don't work. Pressing alt doesn't bring up the wheel, not sure if it was map related or just a random bug that happened. Also when u do the quick ping for enemy does that get broadcasted to everyone or just your team. I wouldn't want the enemy to know im pinging them. is there a way to make the ping commands binded to a keybind. Like pressing alt 5 pings enemy or something. Preferrable over having to deal with the wheel mid-combat/movement.

For the radar system, it's not terrible but i dont think it's entirely needed in Gunz. Gunz is a fast-paced game and doesn't have a huge map to play on like warzone. The soundplay available is a sufficient tool to give players the information they need. Rather than a radar that just feeds you it and much more.
    We're looking into the ping wheel bug.

I can assure you that pings are only broadcasted to your team. Pings can also be sent via commands (/p1 to /p9), so you can assign them to your macro keys to quickly send them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information