Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Younesz

Reason: Still insist on kicking me and also insinuating others to do so. On the first screenshot, after he got warned in https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...420-abuse-kick , he still tried to kick me. I missed the vote as it immediately disappeared (idk why this happens). But I captured him asking others to press Y in my first screenshot.

After I warned him about this warning, he didnt dare to kick me but instead kept asking others to do so as per the other screenshot. He's constantly disturbing others by trash talking or kicking when no one is even talking to him.

Also, just now, he tried to kick Zec for no reason and when I asked him, he kept quiet..

Proof/Evidence:
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/y9bXJzQ
    https://postimg.cc/qgL3XzHj

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    His last kick on you was at the same day he got warned, according to the logs it was you who tried to kick him again two days ago. What exactly are you reporting him for?
    It doesn't look like he's constantly kicking anyone, I don't see anything wrong with him kicking Zec once.

That's a bit hypocrite considering you kicked him since you reported him last time but he didn't even try to kick you at all.

Country
    Thanks
    Well to be fair I only kicked him after all the constant kicking attempts from him.
    And after the warning when he knows he can’t kick me randomly anymore, he kept insinuating others to kick me with random and invalid reasons even when I did not talk to him - and yes some people were misled and went on with the kick. how can I play normally considering it is not something I can /ignore and not be impacted by

Country
    Thanks
    It doesn't look like anyone has kicked you tho, I've searched your name in the recent kicks.
    Also, we gave him a warning cuz of your report and then you kicked him again, 2 days ago. Seems like you continue this non-sense drama.

Country
    Thanks
    If you take a look at the chat logs today, you can see that basically I didn’t talk to him at all but through the screenshots, he has been insinuating kicks on me (not considering all the random trash talks). But if you would like to side him, then so be it.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not siding him, but maybe he said it today because you kicked him two days ago. You ask me to punish someone for trying to kick you while you're also kicking him.
    Declined.

Thread Information