Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

1. Stream counter - Make a function that shows when was my own stream started or how much long do I have till the stream is over. Could be something like "/stream".

5. Damage column in quest mode - Add a damage column in quest mode, I wanna see who's not contributing enough
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 03-29-2023 at 04:10 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Ommadawn for this useful post:

Polar (03-28-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Good suggeations. Except for the AnD suggestion. Remove airplay all together. Anything past the crack should be off limits.

Also how would you be able to play a character from a different account if you're on a different account???

I like the stream command idea so we don't have to do the math.

The cw suggestion is nice...but then whem your third player has to leave, wouldn't it be more of a hassle to unremove that player than it would be to just tick the boxes? Unless there would be a way to remove that player after they log off/leave clan war channel.

And what mrguy said (even though its off topic) please please please make it so scrolling through chat doesn't drag down to the current chat every single time a new line of text appears.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Good suggeations. Except for the AnD suggestion. Remove airplay all together. Anything past the crack should be off limits.
    Airplay in AnD was always a thing, I don't think it should be removed.

Originally Posted by Desecration View Post

Also how would you be able to play a character from a different account if you're on a different account???
    Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly, I'll give you an example. Right now this is how it works:

You play on Account A, character number 3. If you go logout and login on the same account - it will automatically pick character number 3, all you have to do is to click on "Select Character". But, if you play on Account A, character number 3 and then login on Account B, when you go back to Account A - it won't automatically pick character number 3 even though that was the last char you played on that specific account.

So my suggestion is to change that and let it automatically pick the char that was last used even if you played on a different account before.

Jordan's Avatar Cloud9 💨 💨 💨

Country
    Thanks
    The AnD one is tricky cause people could just stall since the defenders could no longer push. Something would have to be implemented in to a countdown so defenders don’t have to be punished by one person waiting out a 5 minute timer.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    I've already been thinking about the AnD mode, we would have to decide whether or not airplay is allowed. With good movement you can theoretically airplay through the whole mansion, but would that be fun/fair?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    I've already been thinking about the AnD mode, we would have to decide whether or not airplay is allowed. With good movement you can theoretically airplay through the whole mansion, but would that be fun/fair?
    So far it's always been allowed to airplay near the base area, above the tunnels but ofc it's not allowed to go to middle even if you airplay

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Btw., the following suggestion rule exists to help us keep track of suggestions and discuss seperate suggestions in seperate threads

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post782255

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Please keep the following in mind when you submit a thread or post in this section:

• You should only post in a suggestion thread if you want to discuss about something regarding the suggestion or if you disagree (and a legitimate reason should be provided if you disagree)
    • If you post a new thread, please check if it has not been posted before or else your thread may be trashed and/or locked
    • No bumping allowed
    • You must abide by the Terms of Service in this section
    • If you want to suggest multiple things, put them in seperate threads
    • This section is only for suggestions, not for bug reports or anything else that is not considered as a suggestion.
    • Stick to the official format
    • Title of your thread MUST contain a phrase/description of your suggestion
    • Read this thread before posting
    • Do not post if your post is not relevant to the suggestion or does not have any feedback on the suggestion (you have to contribute, else it will be removed/people will be warned for it)
    • Do not 'bump' suggestions
    • Please use a normal suggestion title like "suggestion (the topic of the suggestion", for example Suggestion Game Mode X, if you use something that has nothing to do with you suggestion the thread will be moved to declined and you shall receive a warning for using an incorrect title name.

By not following any of the above rules, your thread may be deleted or moved to the declined suggestions / your post may be deleted.

Format:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Btw., the following suggestion rule exists to help us keep track of suggestions and discuss seperate suggestions in seperate threads

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post782255

Kept only 2 of them and made a separated thread for AnD mode: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...arated-thread)

Thanks
    Good suggestions! Damage counter in quest would be huge if possible to implement. I'm sure the quest community would love that.

Stream command could be manual? For those streaming that aren't on frontpage or something. /Stream to start the timer and show how long it's been since then perhaps? I'm not familiar with streaming so IDK if fgunz has a way to track it automatically through Twitch or something.

Thread Information