Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description :AnD mode - There's a AnD room almost everyday, it seems that people enjoy playing it. However, there are always arguments about people who cheat, maybe something could be done about that. Something like the trend "Floor is lava", if someone from the defenders team goes outside their base (except of airplay ofc), it will slowly reduce his health till he goes back.

I'd keep airplay till a certain area if possible.

Country
    Thanks
    While airplay has been accepted I just think it provides an unfair advantage. You as the defenders already have the upper hand with hiding behind walls and having higher ground. Airplay just makes it that much harder for the attackers to shoot you without being shot first. And then there's the players who abuse airplay and extend all the way to the attacker's corners.

Especially when the defenders have more players alive than attackers, airplay in this instance simply becomes an annoyance. The attackers can't even peek around the corners without being harassed by the one or two airplayers combined with the 2 or 3 players camping top crack waiting to shoot.

Why not just throw an invisible wall in front of the cracked floor for the defenders. This will keep new players from mistakenly cheating and keep the airplay abuse to a minimum.

Honestly we should think about trying A&D on a different map all together, a map that might fit the mode a little better.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thanks
    I think airplay is fine if there is punishment for messing up and falling on the ground

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    While airplay has been accepted I just think it provides an unfair advantage. You as the defenders already have the upper hand with hiding behind walls and having higher ground. Airplay just makes it that much harder for the attackers to shoot you without being shot first. And then there's the players who abuse airplay and extend all the way to the attacker's corners.

Especially when the defenders have more players alive than attackers, airplay in this instance simply becomes an annoyance. The attackers can't even peek around the corners without being harassed by the one or two airplayers combined with the 2 or 3 players camping top crack waiting to shoot.
    how advantage is unfair if both teams able to airplay? theres no higher ground advantage unless ur attacking from 1st floor which is ur decision. attacker team is able to potshot behind walls as well.

Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    Why not just throw an invisible wall in front of the cracked floor for the defenders. This will keep new players from mistakenly cheating and keep the airplay abuse to a minimum.

Honestly we should think about trying A&D on a different map all together, a map that might fit the mode a little better.
    u mean like the A&D map that already exists with these features that no one plays on?

however this aside i usually say new game mode = waste of dev time bc none players after 1 week... but AnD basically gunz staple think it would be good idea for game mode

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Thanks
    I think it's a good idea Omma! Like an AnD tag perhaps, though it'd have to only work/switch the map to mansion

Edit:

In regards to defenders not being able to countdown and push.. Maybe it won't be a problem with ~3 min round timers. It's a rare occurrence that usually happens when the enemy team has an AFK anyway.
    Last edited by Armani; 03-30-2023 at 06:48 AM.

Thread Information