Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    Hi im an older player and i would suggest if its possible we bring back the fov slider as a check box to those who would like to use it while keeping the original fov camera . I think its a bit more user friendly and wouldnt harm anyone thats currently playing on fgunz.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...lider!-o/page2

The thread here was already made and accepted back in 2015 but was never inplemented with a unanimous vote to bring the slider in.

Maybe im just the only one whos complaining, but when youve played as long as i have and have been using the same sens and dpi for years. Then all of a sudden you come back in 2020 and try using ur sens with the default fov camera which is 70/50 on fgunz. It just absolutely doesnt work, and im forced to either figure out a different fov/camera to match my sens or completely change my sens..

Suggestion description:

Thanks
    On this note I would love for us to be able to set brightness and other options with specific number values if possible? Maybe we could implement numbers and sliders for some of these options

Thread Information