Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

I think flashbang should either disable UI, or remove hearing from affected players. Right now just the screen flash is not much, especially after you added radar so players can still see everything around them through radar

2. The following user said thank you to mrguy for this useful post:

SunRui (03-31-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

I think flashbang should either disable UI, or remove hearing from affected players. Right now just the screen flash is not much, especially after you added radar so players can still see everything around them through radar
    I thought flashes always gave off a screeching sound? Do they not anymore? Also haven't been flashed since update but having radar/HUD while flashed seems to be an odd choice. I like the idea of disabling HUD while flashed.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
    I thought flashes always gave off a screeching sound? Do they not anymore? Also haven't been flashed since update but having radar/HUD while flashed seems to be an odd choice. I like the idea of disabling HUD while flashed.
    In the good old days it played a part of a song.
    I think it got removed at some point.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    In the good old days it played a part of a song.
    I think it got removed at some point.
    I know back in ijji days if you got flashed it would give off a screeching/ear piercing sound to muffle the rest of the environmental noise. I know in FGunZ that people complained about the flashes playing the background music when flashed. I think personally the original sound effects should be added back in (the screech)

Thanks
    I never noticed any sound changes while flashed

SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    hijack this thread for flashbang improvement but the FX for blinded enemies confusing too

no consistency for levels of flashbang (same FX for full white screen blind as FX for partial screen blur blind)

hard to see FX on map with visual fog (try see if someones flashed on Castle, very difficult)

recently saw admin rocket with F rocket as projectile. can add these F’s above flash status indicator for flash level? 3 F = full flash, 2F = half flash, 1 = quick flash?

think flash should only disable radar instead of entire HUD, hiding HP/AP only make these more annoying to play against (especially if i using flashbang to blind people )

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SunRui View Post
    hijack this thread for flashbang improvement but the FX for blinded enemies confusing too

no consistency for levels of flashbang (same FX for full white screen blind as FX for partial screen blur blind)

hard to see FX on map with visual fog (try see if someones flashed on Castle, very difficult)

recently saw admin rocket with F rocket as projectile. can add these F’s above flash status indicator for flash level? 3 F = full flash, 2F = half flash, 1 = quick flash?

think flash should only disable radar instead of entire HUD, hiding HP/AP only make these more annoying to play against (especially if i using flashbang to blind people )
    Glad you mentioned it. Every time I see that someone is flashed I'll try to attack. But only to be met with a fully competent player shooting back at me. Very misleading.

I'd like to see (instead of sunruis 3F 2F 1F, that the icon that's displayed for being flashed is displayed in three different states. small, medium, large. or maybe a transparency correlation? super transparent = not very flashed or no transparency = full flashed.

Although Sunruis suggestion might be easier to add.

Thanks
    Flashes are already OP. You shouldn't know how flashed an enemy is. That seems like it just removes counterplay to me.

10. The following user said thank you to Armani for this useful post:

Amamin (04-05-2023)

Thanks
    On the topic of flashes - They really need to change damage numbers following enemies as that lets people track you while flashed lol

12. The following user said thank you to Armani for this useful post:

mrguy (04-06-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    On the topic of flashes - They really need to change damage numbers following enemies as that lets people track you while flashed lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

T.H.I.S!!!!!! Add a muffling sound to keep players from sound whoring through flash and remove any visuals that would give them an advantage. Even xCyclone was mentioning how every person he was flashing just wasn't getting flashed.

14. The following user said thank you to Desecration for this useful post:

mrguy (04-06-2023)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information