Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    I'm not sure how the sound works currently, but players were complaining about the high pitched screeching sound before.

It'd probably be best if we could just lower the volume of that sound, or reduce all sounds a player hears when flashed based on how flashed they are...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Armani View Post
    I'm not sure how the sound works currently, but players were complaining about the high pitched screeching sound before.

It'd probably be best if we could just lower the volume of that sound, or reduce all sounds a player hears when flashed based on how flashed they are...
    I thought players were complaining about the random background music that would blast when they were flashed? I do recall a few mentions of the screech. I agree on lowering the screech sound. That or add a echo/muffle to the surrounding sounds rather than just lower them like you suggested. That way it still somewhat can distort gameplay (as flashes are intended to do so) so that the player can't just easily turn the volume up and continue to soundplay to come out of the situation safe.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information