Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

I read the post from Adelaide suggesting the discounted event shop item. However, I would like to humbly suggest changing the Event Point distribution during events.

1) Although events are regular, the probability of winning is very low - the more players join, the lower the probability of winning as well. I have been joining events everyday for the past week and have only won twice.
    2) Winning an event only gets +1 point.
    3) Event shop items are very expensive - I get that its suppose to be exclusive, but at this point, it feels a bit unattainable to me. Getting EP just feels so difficult.

With the above reasons, it kind of makes me feel like not wanting to participate in events because the rewards do not feel like it is worth the time to me. So might I suggest a few things that could be done:

1) Increase the number of winners per event. E.g, 1st prize - 5 points, 2nd Prize - 3 points, 3rd prize - 1 point
    2) Increase the number of points that can be awarded when winning events.
    3) Giving some participation points for just joining the event. E.g, 1 point for joining
    4) To balance the above suggestions, you could consider increasing the prices of the event shop items as well.

Thank you for reading!

2. The following 3 users say thank you to AColderMilk for this useful post:

Bunny (04-06-2023), cevo (04-25-2023), Charm Hye (04-06-2023)

Thread Information