I love the idea of a hardcore addition. Hell, maybe even make it it's own game mode lol. I do think that the current pool of randomizers is nice, but after a while they grow old and repetitive. I do like your suggestions, but I think that these alone wouldn't bring more popularity to the mode. Hopefully more people chime in with their own opinions.

I DO like the idea of weapon randomizer being added. Maybe even an item randomizer?

I think removing things like wireframe for something like super low delay massives. So it's almost like a massive lawnmower, but not so much that whoever rolls this option would clearly win the round.

With the recent suggestions of elemental changes, maybe this mode would be best fit to add these elemental changes to without breaking GunZ entirely. What I'm talking about it adding elemental effects to guns, nadaes, and melee attacks.

So maybe on one of the rolls, all your melee attacks cause the enemy to be slowed/poisoned/etc.

Or have a roll for all explosives to cause a stun/slow.

You could also add a roll for all rocket launchers to shoot out flash nades instead.

Add a roll that disables all melee slashing. So that only flips can be used. (or make it so that daggers can flip LOL)

These are just a few off the top of my head, but I think this game mode would be great to test out these random item/melee/gun/grappling hook ideas that people have recently been suggesting.