Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    The RTD, while an interesting tag to add to rooms every so often, is quite limited in how many possible rolls it has. There could be a bunch of other rolls that could be interesting for players, like;

• Size using frooples' new size command
    • Reload speed
    • Weapon damage+Reduced delay+Reduced reload speed (think Gunslinger)
    • Jump coefficient (instead of only stronger legs; randomize between J20 and J300)
    • Speed coefficient (instead of only speedy demon; randomize between S50 and S300, name speedy demon if >100, slow down if <100)
    • Weapon randomizer
    • Hardcore mod - no UI
    • Weapon type limiter (RKO, SGO, SNO, RVO)

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Amamin (04-14-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    I love the idea of a hardcore addition. Hell, maybe even make it it's own game mode lol. I do think that the current pool of randomizers is nice, but after a while they grow old and repetitive. I do like your suggestions, but I think that these alone wouldn't bring more popularity to the mode. Hopefully more people chime in with their own opinions.

I DO like the idea of weapon randomizer being added. Maybe even an item randomizer?

I think removing things like wireframe for something like super low delay massives. So it's almost like a massive lawnmower, but not so much that whoever rolls this option would clearly win the round.

With the recent suggestions of elemental changes, maybe this mode would be best fit to add these elemental changes to without breaking GunZ entirely. What I'm talking about it adding elemental effects to guns, nadaes, and melee attacks.

So maybe on one of the rolls, all your melee attacks cause the enemy to be slowed/poisoned/etc.

Or have a roll for all explosives to cause a stun/slow.

You could also add a roll for all rocket launchers to shoot out flash nades instead.

Add a roll that disables all melee slashing. So that only flips can be used. (or make it so that daggers can flip LOL)

These are just a few off the top of my head, but I think this game mode would be great to test out these random item/melee/gun/grappling hook ideas that people have recently been suggesting.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Thread Information