Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
As I have already mentioned, the randomization only takes place when the game starts, and locks itself for every player. I don't see how the fact that its called "Gun Game" justifies not having randomizers and items, as you mention, considering we already have gun-game levels with just katanas, and some with just rocketlaunchers and predator rockets.

I still do not understand why sticky nades is what you think should be the only item allowed into the rotation. What is conceptually wrong about meds and grenades? They are more a part of this game than the sticky nades. They are used in EVERY gun room (exclude grenades in EX rooms), while things that are actually guns/rifles/launchers that exist in gun-game already, like snipers and rockets, barely see any use.
Because Gun Game should be a bare bones kind of mode. It's a true test of skill when it comes to melee and shooting. You start adding items like meds, speed vials, and mines then it just becomes your run of the mill Deathmatch with randomized guns.

Why would you want meds in this game mode? All the extra items would just acr as disruptors and take focus away from outskilling your opponent with the use of melee and guns.

Why am I focused on sticky nades? Because I look at sticky nades as a sort of skill shot item. Grenades are also somewhat of a skill shot item, but not as precise as a sticky. I wouldn't mind seeing both frag and sticky nades added into the rotation. But mines, flash, molotov, smoke, tnt, speed vials, and meds I personally feel like they would take away that bare bones feeling when you join a gun game room. You say that they're used in every other room already, which is ttue. But it's like when you host a Vanilla room. You're hosting that vanilla room to get away from all the high stat players. Same goes for gun game in my eyes. You make a gun game room to escape all that extra stuff to just focus on shooting and meleeing.

You say that snipers and rockets barely see use in normal rooms. Then you say that meds/items are used in every other room. So why would you want to add the things we see in every other room, to the gun game mode where adding those things would dilute the item rotation and make those less used items see even less use in gun game?